Cat's Paw claw is backwards when ranger is idle

If the ranger is running or doing most other things, the Cat's Paw claw looks fine in her hand.

However, when our rugged friend is just standing around, the claw is backwards in her hand.

It is possible that I have it backwards and her idle animation is correct and her other animations are off but regardless, they are different and I suspect that isn't deliberate. =)

Let me know if you have any questions.
We'll get this fixed up!
Balance & Design
WOW!! That was fast. . .looks great. =)
Hmmmm, it appears to only be corrected in town areas. Out in the field, the problem persists.
Yeah, I checked this again this morning. It looks right in town but not out in the field.
I'm concerned that this will get missed, as there has been no reply.
A dev has already posted that it will be fixed. It hasn't been patched in yet.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

Oh, you might be missing some information. This issue was partially addressed with no apparent need for patching. The issue was occurring in all environments but was corrected. However, the issue still occurs when not in town. I trust Rory will reply when Rory sees the post. I'm just afraid that it will get missed.
"
Ladderjack wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

Oh, you might be missing some information. This issue was partially addressed with no apparent need for patching. The issue was occurring in all environments but was corrected. However, the issue still occurs when not in town. I trust Rory will reply when Rory sees the post. I'm just afraid that it will get missed.
I'm afraid you're mistaken - no change can be deployed without a patch. It was, in fact, only ever happening outside of town instances (because the idle animations are different in town). No change had yet occurred on the beta realm for this issue between your first post and the subsequent one noticing it didn't happen in town.
When Rory said the issue was fixed, he meant that it was fixed locally, and would be fixed on the beta realm when that change was deployed as part of a patch.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Oct 28, 2012, 9:42:19 PM
Sorry, that was a misunderstanding on my part.

However, I'm on 0.9.13c and the claw is still backwards. FYI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info