Thread Spam in General is out of control

Roughly 15 minutes from brand new thread to second page.

For reference: this thread of mine.

In all seriousness, we need some kind of flood control. Maybe an r9k type of mode which checks to see if on OP is too similar to a pre-existing one?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That would be nice to have. I kind of miss the days of player/moderators. Not saying that the GGG staff is doing anything wrong, I just remember threads being locked or merged more often back then.
"
Spoonmann wrote:
That would be nice to have. I kind of miss the days of player/moderators. Not saying that the GGG staff is doing anything wrong, I just remember threads being locked or merged more often back then.
Even if we had the most awesome moderation team of all time, they couldn't handle this level of thread flood. Only robots and blocks can solve these kinds of problems.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Hate to say it, but I think you are right. The worst part is that it is only going to get even worse after the 23rd.
Relax. Same shit happened at OB. People freak at the large number of dweebs that came in and acted like they had been here the entire time.

The core stayed and for the most part are fun to play with. Same thing is going to happen at Release. A rush of new players. Many will scream about how much the game sucks to troll us, many will leave quickly, and a few will stick around long enough to relax and join the rest of us.

We could use a few new funny guys. Vakirauta has dropped the ball lately.

Spoiler
Love you man!
"
Spoonmann wrote:
Hate to say it, but I think you are right. The worst part is that it is only going to get even worse after the 23rd.

I disagree.

I realize there will be more players, but there will actually be a reason to log on after the 23rd.

(Most) people aren't playing or planning to play in Standard/HC. It's at the point now where we just troll.

I mean wait.

Sit on the forums and wait.
The Russell Wilson Era
"
Spoonmann wrote:

Not me. I hated the old system. And I was never banned or muted on probation or anything.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
Mikekowa wrote:
"
Spoonmann wrote:

I disagree.

I realize there will be more players, but there will actually be a reason to log on after the 23rd.

(Most) people aren't playing or planning to play in Standard/HC. It's at the point now where we just troll.

I mean wait.

Sit on the forums and wait.

This is one of those times that I hope I am wrong. I will patiently wait and see what happens.
If you wish to I can bump your thread regulary. :P

Spoiler
+1 SBL!
"
Moonyu wrote:
Relax. Same shit happened at OB.
You say that as if forum behavior immediately after OB launch was... acceptable. It was not.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 22, 2013, 6:24:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info