Self Found Guild

Hello dear Self Found League supporters!

After all the discussions going on this forum I have decided to make a guild for Self Found players.

Hopefully this will keep us entertained until GGG will find a proper solution for us.
Since this solution is not likely coming for the Release, why don't we gather up into a big guild?

Guild details will be given few hours after Release (I think i will be able to log approximatively 6 hours after official release, and the first thing i'll do is make the guild).
In the meanwhile we can gather up in this thread.

I don't have a clue yet on how guild will works (will be divided by league? or will they be cross league?), but these are technical details and we probably have an insight later today after the patch notes will be released.

Anyway, let's see how many people are interested and I'll surely keep you updated and informed after I have made the guild after release.

DISCLAIMER
Spoiler

1. For me Self Found doesn't mean SOLO play. Even if I play solo 95% of the time for several reasons I sometimes enjoy party playing.

2. Having a Self Found Character doesn't mean having a self found ACCOUNT. Specially since I play hardcore I need to be concentrated when I play my main character. But sometimes I'm tired and I enjoy a more relaxed play and i like experimenting new builds. Even if my main on Nemesis will be a self found I will surely have trading characters for experimenting builds when I don't feel in the mood of a concentrated play session.
I may even have a shop on the forum (which will be anyway separate from my self found playthrough)

3. I don't think we even need a separate league if some thing about solo/party drops and crafting systems are fixed/improved. Why can't we just play with the others? I don't need any kind of special reward nor I think we need extra loot or something.

So basically…. BE FLEXIBLE.
Being open mind and enjoy the game is the most important thing.
I hope to gather some mature people and to make a nice and enjoyable guild.

PS: if this idea has a good feedback we will surely end up having a teamspeak/ventrilo and a website. For now let's see the community feedback.

PPS: I'm 35 yo and I think to be a mature and polite person. (Just in case you were wondering if I was a 14yo kid or not…)
That.. is not a bad idea.
IGN
I would be interested, but its probably going to be one of those 'say fuck and get banned' guilds.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 22, 2013, 12:07:42 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545126
From above thread.

"Hi exiles.

I am pumped about release and am looking for other like minded people to slay some monsters with.

So if you feel like playing self found with others then leave a character name and other and myself can add you. I might start a guild ect depending on how many people get involved.

When u make a new character try and add the tag SF in your character name.

Peace"

But yes I am keen on a self found guild. If you want to run it fantastic. I think having SF in character names is important. Help us create an identity for ourselves.

Also I'm 28 and pretty easy going,would be nice to play with other mature people. So hit me up/count me in.

Peace
Stay out of the shadows
"
Poprocker wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545126
From above thread.

"Hi exiles.

I am pumped about release and am looking for other like minded people to slay some monsters with.

So if you feel like playing self found with others then leave a character name and other and myself can add you. I might start a guild ect depending on how many people get involved.

When u make a new character try and add the tag SF in your character name.

Peace"

But yes I am keen on a self found guild. If you want to run it fantastic. I think having SF in character names is important. Help us create an identity for ourselves.

Also I'm 28 and pretty easy going,would be nice to play with other mature people. So hit me up/count me in.

Peace

Sorry, I haven't noticed your thread.
It will be a pleasure to play with you.
I'll send you a msg once I have created my new character in Nemesis.

Sure, if it's Nemesis I'm in. There might not be an SFL anytime soon but the new guild system is pretty cool and something to look forward to.
I'm in for Domination League
"
Sure, if it's Nemesis I'm in. There might not be an SFL anytime soon but the new guild system is pretty cool and something to look forward to.

I'll be on Nemesis as well.
Let's wait for info on the new guild system.

"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
I'm in for Domination League

I'm sure lot of self found players will play on Domination as well.

I can only hope that guilds are CROSS LEAGUE.
Let's say that I make a guild in Domination and then the league ends, the guild get disbanded?
This is not likely the case...

I'm pretty sure the guilds will be cross league. In this way we could gather much more people without having to worry in which league they are.

Let's wait for info on guild system and we will see.
Patch notes aren't up yet...
One idea would be to all make Self Found accounts... I admit that it its hard to pay for those stash tabs again but a) those support GGG b) it would be so much easier to separate stuff between Self Found and Trade Characters.

Just my few cents.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Im am definitely up for this, i hope the guilds are set for accounts, and not for every single char. since i will probally be playing in both leauges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info