Sui Generis RPG game: wow O_O

Actually yes it was.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
This game just got released on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/362490
"
Samkiud wrote:
This game just got released on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/362490

I thought it looked really cool but i'm taking Charan's word on it. Maybe during the summer sale or something.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Looks a bit clunky. I guess Ill keep it in my wishlist and check feedback from time to time. (doesnt help that first thread in hub is about horrible controls)
Oblivious
My browser based game looks better than this shit.

"
My mind was clear enough, Brec old pal.

It still feels fucking terrible to play.

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done. Ragdoll is so last decade.

Lol so true.

Hell, KingsRoad has better combat than this game lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 30, 2015, 11:25:36 AM
Steam reviews look good, seems like once you git gud at the combat you come to appreciate the complexity of it. Would maybe be something for Mr Keys who wants to get rewarded for his pure skills :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Steam reviews look good, seems like once you git gud at the combat you come to appreciate the complexity of it. Would maybe be something for Mr Keys who wants to get rewarded for his pure skills :3

There is no such thing as complexity when it comes to shitty Ragdoll combat mechanized games.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

There is no such thing as complexity when it comes to shitty Ragdoll combat mechanized games.

Looks like you're wrong.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Looks like you're wrong.

Yeah because your post really proved me wrong! jokes on you.
well the mechanics certainly have some appeal, beyond a matter of novelty, and although they may be relatively inchoate 'in-game', for interested players the gameplay itself could prove satisfying. I would like to see how this game continues to develop over time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info