Sui Generis RPG game: wow O_O

"
bhavv wrote:
MORE LIKE BALDURS GATE? THAT WOULD BE COOL.

YES MAYBE A LITTLE... I ACTUALLY THINK IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT LIKE ELDER SCROLLS TOO.. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY LAN WITH FRIENDS THOUGH, THAT MIGHT BE FUN. BUT LET'S WAIT AND SEE.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Im sad to hear they didnt get much on Kickstarter. The devs did however post a new development vid for backers/supporters a few days ago. This suggest they are still very much developing this game.

Not sure if i agree with providing videos only to supporters of the game tho..They do want more people to get the game afterall.

Atm the videos most people can see are 11 months old, i imagine the game has progressed a lot more since then..

Ah well, lets wait a see :)
Last edited by BrutalAnakha on Oct 22, 2013, 7:19:08 PM
Looks boring.
When it will be out, nothing will be same again. Nothing.

For those who missed KS campaign, you can still support BareMettle from;

http://www.baremettle.com/sg/contributions/
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Jul 7, 2014, 10:27:39 AM
I had no credit card back in the day. I will take another look and see if I want to support.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
This looks more like it will be a tech demo than a good game.
"
miljan wrote:
This looks more like it will be a tech demo than a good game.

Pretty much my thoughts. The videos they've shown so far don't showcase much. A village, a beach and a dungeon room which feel very empty.
I hear they've released a demo for the supporters in June, but again, there's not much to do.

It's been nearly 2 years since the Kickstarter project went up, they're probably gonna run out of money soon (unless they've got Charan funding them). What then ?

EDIT : not saying it's a scam, there's probably a lot of passion and goodwill put into this, but I can't believe this is going anywhere.
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Jul 7, 2014, 6:07:10 PM
This looks really awesome. I want it!
For those who think its a tech demo should have a closer look to forums, I'm an alpha player of SG as well, and currently game's status is alpha.

To make it clear for whose mixed minds. Lead designer wrote real time physics motor from scratch along with graphics by himself, which means you will not see any pre-recorded animations. SG carries a revolutionary and unique quality which makes it solely one kind of a game in sector by these aspects, yet there are other features in it. This is only the begining, if you like to learn more than you have venture deeper.

http://www.baremettle.com/sg/forums/
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Jul 7, 2014, 7:32:56 PM
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Lead designer wrote real time physics motor from scratch along with graphics by himself

That's the worrysome part. It sounds like the project was to produce an engine, more than a game. I hope he will start to flesh it out rather quickly, the combat looked really interesting so far.
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Jul 7, 2014, 7:30:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info