[Microtransactions] One button to retrieve all the effects dispatched on multiple characters

+1
+1
+1

This is so badly needed in my opinion... Here is how I would imagine it could work:

(1) Full Recovery. Accross ALL characters, and from ALL Stashes, in ALL leagues. (In the event some effects are on items or gems not being used by characters)

(2) Recover all effects from Unequiped gear & gems from ALL stashes accross all leagues.

(3) Recover all effects from a single character, from all gear & gems and inventory.

*Any skin transfer items could be unequiped and put into an automatically labeled remove-only tab in the league it belongs to.

*Possibly add a List of your owned effects that are currently equiped, so you can see what's missing.

Peoples thoughts on this?

"
Contagi0n wrote:
+1

This is so badly needed in my opinion... Here is how I would imagine it could work:

(1) Full Recovery. Accross ALL characters, and from ALL Stashes, in ALL leagues. (In the event some effects are on items or gems not being used by characters)

(2) Recover all effects from Unequiped gear & gems from ALL stashes accross all leagues.

(3) Recover all effects from a single character, from all gear & gems and inventory.

*Any skin transfer items could be unequiped and put into an automatically labeled remove-only tab in the league it belongs to.

*Possibly add a List of your owned effects that are currently equiped, so you can see what's missing.

All of it +200
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
"
Contagi0n wrote:
+1

I think you win the thread. I don't even care about lost skin xfers. Having paid for MTX I can't find is annoying though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info