[Microtransactions] One button to retrieve all the effects dispatched on multiple characters

Hello,

My microtransactions are dispatched on differents chars (and i have a lot of rerolls...).
It's a pain to find them, having to relog on each of them to see where my microtransactions are located.
Would it be possible to have a command/button to retrieve them all in the microtransaction stash ?

edit: or at least a command to know the name of rerolls that have microtransaction affected to them
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Last edited by Borow on Oct 21, 2013, 12:01:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Only if i can select the chars i want that to be used on. otherwise -1
"
Only if i can select the chars i want that to be used on. otherwise -1

Good idea sir and from the OP. Would very much like to see this.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 21, 2013, 2:05:43 PM
Would make things easier.
Bump for this, it is a important as we have more and more micro transactions in our collection.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

bump...

bump...

I'd like to see that implemented too.
+1
Oh, yes please! +1
bump...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info