0.9.12x Patch Notes and PvP Arena rules

Perhaps Voll's will need to be switched to a different base item of slightly higher level if it proves to be a dominating factor.

The way I think PvP will be, especially in the level-limited arenas, is a sort of rock-paper-scissors arrangement. Some builds will be quite strong against some opponents and much weaker against others, while others will trade neutrally, or be strong unless somebody knows how to deal with it. If one type of build and gear set is dominating, then it's very important that it get fixed.
Permadeath hardcore pvp... How will this make sense investment-rewards wise? Can you loot your enemies when they drop a ladder?
"
Ischemia wrote:
Permadeath hardcore pvp... How will this make sense investment-rewards wise? Can you loot your enemies when they drop a ladder?
The reward is you get to live and stay in Hardcore.
Can't wait to get my ass crushed and then develop PvP anxiety!
"
Level 28 Capped PvP requires that you haven't entered Cruel difficulty and are not higher than level 28.

Can we still kill Vaal Oversoul, just so long as we don't go through the portal into cruel?

Sorry if this has been answered. Didn't want to read through 9 pages.
"
Dregos wrote:

Can we still kill Vaal Oversoul, just so long as we don't go through the portal into cruel?

Basically, I don't want my 28 pvp guy to live in darkness.
same as Dregos, as long as I'm not 100% sure I won't go see oversoul
"
Dregos wrote:

Yes, you can kill the Oversoul.
Code warrior
please play a key need now and today will not die
are we not allowed to pvp in cruel although i'm lvl 40....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info