0.9.12x Patch Notes and PvP Arena rules

Freeze Mines and Puncture finally get their day in the sun!
If we're forced to activiate auras in combat (which have a super long cast time for non-mage classes), then this means we're going to need a bigger hotbar. Because if you want to use multiple auras, you'll need to switch them out manually on top of trying to cast them during the fight.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Oct 24, 2012, 9:54:05 PM
"
YaSealedWeh wrote:
Is there any word on when additional mouse support will be patched in?

I am curious about this as well. Great question.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
I Hope its comes "map Editor so we can make our worlds =)))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
I'm so gonna stream some level 100 vs level 100 permadeath hc pvp later :D
"
anubite wrote:
If we're forced to activiate auras in combat (which have a super long cast time for non-mage classes), then this means we're going to need a bigger hotbar. Because if you want to use multiple auras, you'll need to switch them out manually on top of trying to cast them during the fight.

switching the skills on the hotkeys and all is part of the strategy and gameplay. don't worry, this won't be an issue and once you get to experience it for yourself you'll know why
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Oct 25, 2012, 1:09:36 PM
"
Magnamuz wrote:
I didn't see it yet but I HOPE your team color is always blue and the enemy always red, like in any respectable game.

I've seen things like "Stop helping the enemy" and "Oh, now I'm red??? F**k this game!!"

Any plans for random TVT events during the day??? That is really fun!

Another thing, If you are over Lv.28 but yet in Normal or Cruel, can you enter any other arena? It's like, if you are in Cruel there's no arena for you, haha.

QFT. If there are team colors (I guess they'd have to be an outline or something) this should absolutely be the case. You should always appear green or blue to yourself and your teammates, and your enemies should always appear red.
"
Archwizard wrote:
Also, I find it interesting that people keep mentioning uniques, but not ilvl 60+ items that are reqlevel < 28.

What's to stop me from using an endgame character to get stuff with really badass ilvl 60+ mods and giving it to a char that's never left normal via the stash?

For the level limit arena it would seem to make sense to have an ilvl limit on the gear as well.
I brought this up in another thread. To keep the req lvl at 28, you can have up to lvl 35 mods. It is possible to have an ilvl 60 chest piece with 6 linked sockets and lvl 35 mods but good luck finding/crafting one.

I for one think the ilvl should be capped at the arena lvl except for ffa or unrestricted arenas. Twinking is cool up to a certain point. It's not cool when casual players have no chance at competing because the no lifers obliterate everything with their super twinks.
Nice! Coming from D3 it's good to see PvP actually being worked on pre-release.
anyone come up with anything that comes anywhere near voll's damage output?

ive tried comming up with some stuff but in order to get high damage i have to sacrifice all my survivability.

i wish the lvl cap for the arena was lvl 26 instead of 28.... or a higher cap so some people have access to some of the better supports to beef up other builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info