0.9.12x Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12x
  • Changed the Map mods that add more magic and rare packs so that they're multiplicative and raised their percentage values. They were additive before due to a mistake, which caused too many magic and rare monsters to spawn when the mods were present.
  • Fixed a bug where typing '#' or other special chat mode symbols at the start of a whisper message did not correctly change to the desired messaging mode.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Koaxx wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:
Can you please fix the double pick up that was introduced with the resist penalty patch? It's bothersome. Good work though.

Yeah, this has been bugging me also. Being pretty reliant on my positioning, I find myself picking up lots of unwanted items, or navigating around or through loot piles to avoid wasting as much time cleaning them from my inventory. Makes basic movement feel much more cumbersome lately.

I believe this is fixed in 0.9.13.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We never got to 0.9.12z :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info