Who has the best Name Contest!!!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

that keyboard is filthy!
"
JaycubMiller wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
I have Statues_With_Big_COCKS. I was told it was permissible by GGG_Bex (image in my sig), and that it isnt against the TOS by RoryC_GG, but today I've been threatened with a name change by Hushhhhhhh because too many people reported it regardless of what Bex or Rory told me. I'm making a thread with the screenshots soon to complain.

If you like COCKS so much why don't you just change your name to Taste_for_C_Men

Spoiler
wrekt

Because I dont actually, its a reference to the naked statue monsters.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
JaycubMiller wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
I have Statues_With_Big_COCKS. I was told it was permissible by GGG_Bex (image in my sig), and that it isnt against the TOS by RoryC_GG, but today I've been threatened with a name change by Hushhhhhhh because too many people reported it regardless of what Bex or Rory told me. I'm making a thread with the screenshots soon to complain.

If you like COCKS so much why don't you just change your name to Taste_for_C_Men

Spoiler
wrekt

Because I dont actually, its a reference to the naked statue monsters.
can we please stop talking about cocks...we already know all the cheezy jokes about this and dont wanna hear the tasteless ones
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
All the people I group with seem to enjoy CaptainJigglepants
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I have TooHolyForPants the Templar. The rest of my accounts are random jumbles of consonants and vowels that sound like stereotypical fantasy names, like Merici and Porroma.
I have been using RangerWaifu and WitchWaifu. I have ScionWaifu locked down too.
b/o 1 exalt
"
Davidson wrote:
I have been using RangerWaifu and WitchWaifu. I have ScionWaifu locked down too.
b/o 1 exalt

Lol i had a name removed by Dev because of security reasons and i started to look for nice names and Pmed the guy with the name "EXILE" and asked him how much will he sell me his name (for ingame currency )...
ended up to be... you know
Spoiler
CHRIS
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Davidson wrote:
b/o 1 exalt

Lol i had a name removed by Dev because of security reasons and i started to look for nice names and Pmed the guy with the name "EXILE" and asked him how much will he sell me his name (for ingame currency )...
Spoiler
CHRIS

lol :)

"
marremurt wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Davidson wrote:
b/o 1 exalt

Spoiler
CHRIS

lol :)

Seriously... add him ingame
when he shows up he always has the awesomest names
I had been commended for KaomChomsky a number of times.

I also saw BetterSafeThanStandard today, made me chuckle. :)
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info