PSA: Cosmetic Skin for Arrows!

Hey All!

Just so you know, wearing Lorri's lantern on the left slot causes the tip of an arrow in an equipped bow to shine. Wearing it on the right slot causes it to shine in the shaft. Wearing two causes the entire arrow to shine!

This currently works with skin transfers as well!
Screenshot included below.

-Zhandragon

The 80 off meta build guy
"
Zhandragon wrote:
Hey All!

Just so you know, wearing Lorri's lantern on the left slot causes the tip of an arrow in an equipped bow to shine. Wearing it on the right slot causes it to shine in the shaft. Wearing two causes the entire arrow to shine!

-Zhandragon

sorry i really didnt understand that, lorris lantern? :)

would want some more explanation, please :D
"
marremurt wrote:
"
Zhandragon wrote:
Hey All!

-Zhandragon

Spoiler
Spoiler

sorry i really didnt understand that, lorris lantern? :)

would want some more explanation, please :D

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lori's_Lantern
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Lorri's Lantern is a unique ring that has a cosmetic effect. The white glow is meant to be on your hand but a bug causes it to float when a bow is equipped, generating a rather pleasant graphical glitch for bow users.

Wiki page about Lorri's Lantern: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lori's_Lantern

The page doesn't mention anything about the cosmetic effect but I assure you it's there. Little easter egg.
Last edited by Zhandragon on Oct 17, 2013, 8:06:01 AM
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 10, 2015, 6:52:21 AM
I SHALL edit the wiki! =D
oh i see, thanks ;)

i kinda hope they will introduce cosmetic Arrow skin when you shoot em they got different "colour/effectS" like a Lightning Arrow being shooted and not when they hit the target ;) (thats what we got extra gore for, when hitting the target!) :D
Last edited by marremurt on Oct 17, 2013, 8:13:03 AM
Made a Curse account to try and edit their wiki. The "would you like to share with your friends that you have a Curse account" ad is not closing. GG Curse.

EDIT: worked around the problem by messing with the page source code.
Last edited by Zhandragon on Oct 17, 2013, 8:22:42 AM
"
Zhandragon wrote:
Made a Curse account to try and edit their wiki. The "would you like to share with your friends that you have a Curse account" ad is not closing. GG Curse.

EDIT: worked around the problem by messing with the page source code.

Weird. What browser are you using? I'll ask around and see what can be done to fix that.
So skin transfering a Lori's Lantern to a ring im using would give me that effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info