Your Crafting Resource Guide

Thanks for these very helpful tips.
A friend of mine just rolled #1 ES chest in OS (1006 ES, tri-res).
So its still possible to craft good items (weapons may be more difficult).
Just buy some ilvl79 crafting material and throws some jewels and chaos on it.
And pray. To the god of RNG.

i read this topic and now i'm asking me whats better, use an exalted orb on this armor and then use divine orbs? or its better to start new crafting with a clean Vaal Regalia itemlvl 76+

the upper armor has ilevel 76

other thing i don't understand, is the itemlevel important for rolling the max modes for example the itemlevel 76 vestment i got, is it possible to roll for (Resplendent lvl 75 - +136–145 local energy shield) and (Unconquerable lvl 72 - +101–120 local energy shield %) on it? both mods needs an itemlvl of min 72+75, so with luck it should be able to roll this affixes with one divine?

sry about my english its not the best i know... shame on me...
"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst
scour it and make new
Invalesco says to always augment and item after trans/alting it. Is this true in all situations? Im currently crafting a phy dagger and it seems highly disadvantageous to keep even bother when the prefix rolls somehting like +1-2 cold damage.
ign Exdunn
Last edited by Exdunn on Aug 22, 2013, 10:50:53 PM

so i tried crafting this armor, after using a regal orb got this... now im confused about the 28% energy shield mod, question about that, if i would use a divine orb will it only roll (Protective 3 11–28%) in this range? so i should start crafting new right?
"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst
Last edited by hans_die_wurst on Aug 25, 2013, 5:12:21 PM
Correct, start over.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Belut wrote:
is it possible to get 6 mods on this item? im tryin to get max IIQ

you should be able to get 3 more mods, since you have a double rarity roll.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Tried to divine few times this wand, all suffixes re-rolled except spell dmg (23%) and add lightning dmg(1-10). Any ideas? Thx.

I have a shield that only requires level 36 and as the mod +16% resist all elements. Does it means that the mod value as nothing to do with the item level ?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info