Your Crafting Resource Guide

"
VictorDoom wrote:
eragon, you have a dual % mod

you have the normal % and a hybrid accruacy/physical % mod, they stack, it hard to tell which ones they are because you also have a simple accuracy mod too

http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod
you can find the mods there

Damage Scaling provides an increase in physical damage
Damage Scaling and Accuracy provides and increase in accuracy and physical damage

if both those mods hit max value you will have 249% increased physical damage on your weapon.

Lol, wow thank you so much.

Now it all makes sense. Lol didn't know it could stack.
"
Incompetent wrote:
Do the links each roll independently (apart from the constraint that the links can't stay the same)? If so, using a Fusing on a 6s has a 22/127 chance of rolling a 6l. That's a bit better than 1 in 6. Doesn't seem too bad to me.

If they've rigged it so that items with few links are more likely than many links, or there's some rule that means a set of links going in a loop are disallowed, the odds get much worse of course. For instance there are only 14 configurations for a 6l if loops are disallowed.

i think like this:

there is 6s the rate for 1st slot is 1/6, then that slot link with 2nd slot for 1L is 1/6. 1/5.
then roll again that successful 1L for other 4S is 1/4
then solution is1/6. 1/5.1/4.1.3.1/2= 1:720 = 0.138% rate for 6 link. Or to be simple u have to spend 720 fuse to get 1 success. 720 fuse = 7 ex ( approximately )

i think statistic is like that
so better buy 6l item for few ex, lower than 7 ex, still a good invest, then craaft.in other word u purchase other ppl luck. I think craft system in poe is a true gamble. The different is u can buy the luck result
IGN canaryfudo
Last edited by canaryfudo on Jun 15, 2013, 9:09:13 PM
"
Crafting Rule Number 5
Before you craft an item, it is perhaps better if you quality it first. This ensures that you save on armourer scraps/blacksmith whetstones as it takes 4 Scraps/Whetstones to quality a white to 20%, 10 to quality a blue to 20%, and 20 to quality a rare to 20%.

you probably should update that the application of jewelers and fusings consumes the quality of an item.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
sry, if it is a stupid question:

how do i find out the base level of an item?
Nice Guide
Linked this thread within another so now it deserves a bump for its awesomeness.
hey guys i'm looking to exalt my weapon and i'm not sure if there are 4 or 5 mods on it atm
ilvl 67
it looks like a double accuracy roll so that makes it 5 nope?
top kek
Last edited by Dimitrii_ss2 on Jul 12, 2013, 7:33:21 AM
I want to craft rings and amulet for a life melee char. Keep in mind I'm a noob when it comes to crafting end game gear.

For the rings I want +hp and leech life as prefixes and mainly resists from sufixes. The last prefix can either be added physical damage or evasion. The sufixes can be 3 resists mods but 2 is also fine if the other mod is attack speed, life gain on hit, +all atributes or +int.

This means ilevel 74 to get the max int roll but that's not really necessary so ilevel 72 is enough to get max roll on resists.

For the amulet I want +hp and life leech as prefixes and mainly resists from sufixes, exactly like the rings. For the extra prefix I'm happy with added physical damage, armor rating % or evasion rating %. As for the sufixes, again they can be 3 resists but also 2 resists and the last one as life gain on hit, +int or +all atributes.

This means ilevel 77 to get the max roll of armor, evasion and +all stats and ilevel 76 to get max roll of added physical damage. However ilevel 72 is enough for the other mods.

This poses a few questions:

Should I simply go for ilevel 72 on both? On rings I'm pretty sure I will, the +int stat is not very important to max or even get at all (it just would be nice to be able to use purity on max level but I don't need that one maxed and I would be happier with +all atributes anyway). For the amulets however it would be great to get a max roll of armour or evasion as the third prefix.

And how should I craft them? Use alts until I get 2 mods I want, regal and if I get a third one I want start the eternal+exalted process? Alch and chaos until I get something close to what I want? Or even just pick up the whites, alch them and vendor until I get something good enough? That's probably better for ilevel 72 but maybe not for ilevel 77.

Thanks for your help.
Is it worth it to try and roll a 6 socket chest? Or should I try and buy one?
is it possible to get 6 mods on this item? im tryin to get max IIQ
IGN: Itnuk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info