0.9.13 update and boxes of swag

0.9.12x (another bug fix patch for the current Beta version) has been started and will probably be deployed either Friday or Monday, depending on what fixes are ready.

Today we received a big pile of boxes (conveniently marked "BOX"). These contain 2400 sets of the Path of Exile Soundtrack CD and Game DVD, to send out to Silver and above supporters. We've now received all of the components of these packs apart from the packaging materials. Once they arrive, we should be able to start sending them out pretty promptly! If you'd like to receive a supporter pack, please consider purchasing or upgrading to one. Thanks again for your awesome support!

Also, I never expected I'd have to measure "total swag signing time" in man-weeks.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:38:35 AM
first :P

but in all seriousness, really excited to see pvp coming our way! also, strongly considering upgrading my membership to at least bronze.....
"
Chris wrote:
Also, I never expected I'd have to measure "total swag signing time" in man-weeks.

Good luck autographing a lot of goodies. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Oh, the woes of celebrity, eh?

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Total-swag-signing-time per man-weeks is perhaps the most specific unit of measurement I've ever seen.

At this rate, we can expect 9.13 at around the start of November?
I knew PvP was coming :D
Will trade screen be coming with that too?
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
waiting for pvp:)
Last edited by henrylo on Oct 18, 2012, 10:08:42 AM
Great work... I am soo excited about act 3 (and I am glad its not a desert ;P)
This is the greatest thing to ever be told to me.
Can't wait for pvp!! (hopefully it'll go live this weekend)

@Chris That's going to be an extremely painful handjob! :D
Last edited by Twinseeker on Oct 18, 2012, 2:21:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info