The Sky Is Falling: A List.

My personal favorite, that continues to deliver loads in fun.

"Economy" in general. Calling it an economy. Exchange rates. Offer tells. Flippers. Newbs destroying the economy. Pros destroying the economy.

Economy, economy, economy.

You already covered it pretty much by "barter economy" since most people have no idea wtf that means, but yeah.

HOW DO I TRADE IF THERE IS NO GOLD OMGWTFLOLZ. Better create an exchange standard and insult anyone who finds it hilarious. WE NEED TO SAVE THE MONEY IN POE.

Also, related and mentioned already: IIR or rather its removal now. Tastiest tears this patch.
Last edited by jamnik_pucek on Mar 4, 2014, 4:23:09 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I wanted to make and read some posts in these forums lately, but for the most part I haven't, because the tear-rain is simply coming down too hard.

People taking their pixels too seriously Season 10, Episode 9.

Personally, I enjoy the tears. Schadenfreude ftw :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 4, 2014, 4:28:48 PM
Updated with what all the cool kids are doing.
HAIL SATAN!
updated.
HAIL SATAN!
it's all
:)
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
"
SonOfSon wrote:
it's all
:)

Haha, that is a pretty abysmal sceptre too.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Mar 20, 2014, 2:10:44 AM
"
Malone wrote:
SFL will be the death of PoE, please never do that.
Probably should add that one.

Also necrobump for epic thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 25, 2014, 3:56:41 AM
seems like a good time to bring this back to the front page
HAIL SATAN!
CoC Nerfs. Reddit is ablaze.

I'm so happy about the nerf though, I could dance!
Last edited by Stormquake on Aug 17, 2014, 3:10:31 AM
good call, added
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info