Tell me about this game

so i just sold some wow gold i had for $130 and thought i would pay to get into the beta for this, ive been playing games like torchlight 2 and titan quest having loads of fun and would like to know if this game has any similarities to either of them also i would like you 2 describe each class to me from your point of view and maybe tell me what wow character it is most like.. thankyou.

Edit: Also is there a class like a necromancer as i always find them fun.
Last edited by Shrivel on Oct 16, 2012, 9:59:55 PM
Check out some of the videos that Grinding Gear Games has created. They give a great view of what the game is about.

Path of Exile IGF Submission Video

Path of Exile - Build of the Week 13

There are 12 more Build of the Week videos located on the grindinggear YouTube channel.
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
"
Danny wrote:
Check out some of the videos that Grinding Gear Games has created. They give a great view of what the game is about.

Path of Exile IGF Submission Video

Path of Exile - Build of the Week 13

There are 12 more Build of the Week videos located on the grindinggear YouTube channel.

Thanks for the reply! i just watched total biscuits WTF IS of this game and honestly i think it looks amazing especially for an indie game VERY PROMISING.
anyway could you link me to a necromancer class
Older videos that use minions are no longer useful due to recent changes to minion skills, but I found a recent video by a player: Path of Exile witch necromancer farmer build
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
"
Danny wrote:
Older videos that use minions are no longer useful due to recent changes to minion skills, but I found a recent video by a player: Path of Exile witch necromancer farmer build

Thanks alot for this i cant wait to play!
If you look at the Witch's passive skill tree, there is three nodes at the beginning that will help you in the necromancer build.

This build will make you a necromaster (roughly around lvl 70s when you become one), if you do it right, and do try to pick up mana regen nodes since you need it if you want to build an army. Also, you can make your gears have mana regen affixes as well, but make sure you get the right ones.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 17, 2012, 12:41:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info