Jay Wilson Mode

You should make this mode. Maybe you can change the name but I don't recommend it.

Here's what you do

You double all the monster levels

so its like twilight strand is 2, then terraces is 4, then mud flats is 8

you just fucking double it like Jay Wilson would.

But since it's an optional mode it's all good.

So like, you would level faster and stuff but it would get beastly faster

it would just be different fun

maybe you could double it and make it turbo

then basically you have inferno
I'd call it "Wilson Mode" just so it's plausibly deniable that it's a mode "Chris" came up with.

I love the idea though
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
I'd call it "Wilson Mode" just so it's plausibly deniable that it's a mode "Chris" came up with.

I love the idea though

you sir are a master of disguise
But the thing with just upping the number is

it would be rad if the monsters did things

like what if they shot pink laser beams that spun around or walled you in so you can't move at all!
"
DaleWinters wrote:
or walled you in so you can't move at all!

They'd have to introduce a ton more coding to the mobs to do that, as currently there is no precedent for enemies negating Flicker Strike/Shield Charge/Whirling Blades mobility other than, i guess being frozen, which is a different can of shieldcrab chowder altogether.
I feel like I am missing out by not having played D3.
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:

ya dude you missed soooo much... not! Fuck that trashy game full of money grubbing no good corporate demons milking something everyone loved for every bit of money they can get from it. The types of things they did in order to force players to spend money on gear was just disgusting, and im not even exaggerating. Basically they would purposely introduce overpowered builds/gear and let players buy them and play the game with them for a while, then basically nerf them to the ground only to introduce the newest shiny stuff for people to buy, and the cycle would repeat... No thanks.
$bestGameEver = new Game(POA);
$everyThingElse = new Array( D2, D3, TL2, DS3, GD, TQ );

for($time=0; $time<infinity+1, $time++){
░░░░$bestGameEver.own($everyThingElse);
}

$everyThingElse.lose();
"
robproctor83 wrote:
"
BRavich wrote:

ya dude you missed soooo much... not! Fuck that trashy game full of money grubbing no good corporate demons milking something everyone loved for every bit of money they can get from it. The types of things they did in order to force players to spend money on gear was just disgusting, and im not even exaggerating. Basically they would purposely introduce overpowered builds/gear and let players buy them and play the game with them for a while, then basically nerf them to the ground only to introduce the newest shiny stuff for people to buy, and the cycle would repeat... No thanks.

See what I mean? I knew I would not be playing the game the moment I read about the RMAH, but having not played it I just cant hate it with the same amount of gusto that people who have actually experienced it can.
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:

See what I mean? I knew I would not be playing the game the moment I read about the RMAH, but having not played it I just cant hate it with the same amount of gusto that people who have actually experienced it can.

I still don't know why people keep on hating D3 and especially the RMAH, i didn't just get the 60$ i invested into D3 back i earned enough to buy a supporter pack for PoE, i'm totally fine with that.
It might be worth a go just so you can hate Jay Wilson like the rest of us

Cool kids make fun of Jay Wilson

Because he doubled it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info