The Return

So....mods just have a fancy 'Forum Moderator' title now with little to no actual authority...fancy.

Thank you for the compliment, I have a nice collection of gifs at the ready to use on the forums, but I'll try not to use all of them at once. Only when the timing seems appropriate.

Spoiler
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Zalm wrote:
I guess I havent posted about it yet, but I already got like 4 freaking messages within an hour of my first post back. Its good to be back to such a welcoming community and a fantastic game. I never said good bye originally, because I knew I wasnt leaving for good. But I will let everyone know I'm back.

I'M BACK POE! LETS DO THIS THING!

I'm a nerd and i approve of this .gif.

Offtopic
Wb.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Zalm wrote:
So....now since the Mods dont have the ability to close, move, and lock threads....wtf does Cheetah, Charan, Caribou and the rest do?

As Charan said, pretty much what we did before, including stuff that got us recruited as Mods to begin with. If someone asks a question we can answer, we do; if a spammer needs reporting, we do, and, of course, we play the game (and act in our capacity as Beta/Alpha testers to provide feedback it).

I only have my Moderator tag 'cause I'm kinda slack, and haven't bothered to have that bit of false advertising rectified yet. Hopefully, Mod titles will be changed at Release, anyway. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info