Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

So rouge exiles can spawn in the lab now right?
S L O W E R
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
ampdecay wrote:

Why would they? Enemies don't even spawn in the lab in general, so I doubt rouge exiles will spawn there as well.
new teleports look nice but now i cant hide me in cutthroat league anymore :( lol
my english sux.
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:

Why would they? Enemies don't even spawn in the lab in general, so I doubt rouge exiles will spawn there as well.

Enemies don't spawn in Vaults of Atziri, but it's possible to have a Rogue Exile spawn there. However, I don't expect them to be able to spawn inside the Lab since it's most likely still a small area.
Could someone tell me what support gems he's using for Spectral Throw? PAWF? what are those?
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
Go Baker!!!!
@HBT
"
"
Chris wrote:
Hopefully you guys have a great weekend. Only 13 sleeps to go! Potentially less than 13 for our developers...

I choose to read this as 'they're getting it before you guys, yay!' but deep down I know it means something else. :(

Developers closing to the release don't count in sleeps, they've switched to the «naps» countdown.
In a slightly larger number I hope :)

The (astro)lab design is pretty nice! Is it animated in some way? (I assume it is)
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
[…]
Edit: In the new Eternal Laboratory will there be any additional feature or just a new look? Will you be able to access your stash and start a new map without creating a new instance? Will it show the map mods when you open it up before entering so everyone in the party can see?

Very useful functions indeed.
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
Zoen wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:

Enemies don't spawn in Vaults of Atziri, but it's possible to have a Rogue Exile spawn there. However, I don't expect them to be able to spawn inside the Lab since it's most likely still a small area.

Oh yeah, I heard about that happening in Standard/Anarchy league with rouge exiles spawning there. Hopefully that doesn't happen this time around, especially in Hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info