Cheap FB build.

Current Point Tree

Still working on the fine tweaks. :-) Enjoy. (branching off for Dex nodes)

Working on my second Dex node due to gear restrictions.
Cant wait to get this guy to 80 then he will be a lot less stat dependent.

Auras used:
Spoiler
Determination + Hatred + Haste

Normal: Save Oak
Cruel: Kill all (Or get +Res if you prefer)
Merc: Kill all (Or get Endurance if you prefer)

Mandatory Gear:
Spoiler
Face Breakers 4L + Lioneye Remorse 3L + Meginords Gridle + The Bringer of Rain 4L

My Gem:
Spoiler
RRRR BoR
Infernal Blow (Red) Multistrike (Red) Melee Splash (Red) Blood Magic (Red)

RRG Lioneye Remorse
Cyclone (Green) Life on hit (Red) Blood Magic (Red)

RRGG Boots/Face Breaker Gloves
Reduced Magic (Red) Determination (Red) Haste (Green) Hatred (Green)

(The rest is all up to personal preference IE Warlords/Enfeeble/Rejuvenation totem)

Prices I got most of my stuff.

Spoiler
Lioneye Shield (3L)
1x EX (Perf 100 HP roll)

996% Face Breakers (4L)
10x Chaos (not perfect but will do for now)

BoR (4L RRRR) Low roll for
4x EX

Meg Belt
3x Chaos

Lion boots
4x Chaos
(Using Lion boots for Dex bonus currently waiting 4 more levels to use my 4L High Roll Arm
Tri res Mid HP boots)

Rare Rings: :Dual Medium Roll Res: : xx-15 Physical Damage: :Medium Roll Hit points:
12x chaos Each

Rare Ammy: :xx-20+ Physical Damage: :High Hp roll: :1 mid roll all res 1 mid res:
34x Chaos (Life leech would be idea for this also and a Dex/Str or Dex base would be nice)

You want to pack AS MUCH Res into your Rings and Ammy as possible. I suggest using Daresso Ammy (3-5 chaos) until you can find a suitable replacement.

Discharge Witch once over.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEEBwSzB2MMfQ_EEH8RUBZAHwIo-ilPLR8t0jLRNj02xTrYO3w74T1fQ2NFR0bXRwZMs03YT31QMFJTVytY9VqmW_Rdxl3yXvpfKmNDZk9mnm0ZcFJwfXDVcU10VXvXfM5_xoBWgUmBb4KbhX2IQohrjHaOZI9Gj6aP-pUgms-dxJ48oqOly6cIpyuplbI4tQS2-rcxuJO4yrvWwFHBxcHzwuzDbcae2CTbXtvn3Mfi9-OE5CLmgevk6-7sGOw48h3y4fPq96b3wfrS_Ks=
Last edited by Nokea on Oct 12, 2013, 11:21:12 PM
Didnt read the build, stopped when u wrote Bringer of Rain in a guide/build under name Cheap.
A good roll sells for 7x Ex.....that's extremely cheap for something that takes the spot of a Helm as well as a CHEST price. Also with Face breaker Gloves you will not be using a main hand weapon....so that eliminates the useless spending on that. So all in all this is a EXTREMELY cheap build to run and be able to complete maps with ease.
Last edited by Nokea on Oct 13, 2013, 2:07:35 AM
I have been playing since Day 1 of OB and have maybe found 1.5EX worth of sell-able items...
So. Many. Alt. Exiles.
If u want it to be cheap, first go with items that are rares and only need 3 or 4 mods, as long as its more than me, i think i speak for more than one if i say it isnt cheap. Cheap should be achievable in the first character of a new league, and then upgrade it with more expensive stuff, like bringer of rain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info