When PoE will open for all?

like in title,
when PoE will open for all? i heard about it about 3-4 months ago and still waiting for it. due this time i still see open beta.
Maybe someone from developers can say something about it please? are You going to release server open for everyone?
regards
"
KimuRA wrote:
like in title,
when PoE will open for all? i heard about it about 3-4 months ago and still waiting for it. due this time i still see open beta.
Maybe someone from developers can say something about it please? are You going to release server open for everyone?
regards

Open beta is expected to come out before this year ends.

But I would rather the game be delayed and more awesome, then the game rushed and not awesome.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I'm eagerly awaiting for the open beta, because that's when the last wipe will happen.

I simply can't invest time in something I know will be erased in the near future (my characters, that is).

This is a very selfish thought, tho, I admit.
[Suggestion] How to end Desync: [url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335390[/url]
"
wrehn wrote:
I'm eagerly awaiting for the open beta, because that's when the last wipe will happen.

I simply can't invest time in something I know will be erased in the near future (my characters, that is).

Remember, we are testers first, and players second.

Many people forget that.
Thanks for answer but i really want to know date when it will be open for all.
ciknay You wrote that it should be before the end of year, i heard that it should be before end of this month..
for my opinion 1 year beta tests should be enough for open server. during normal play each people which will find bug/error can report in on forum.

looking for good information from admins/developers and why this date is still move and move. maybe reason is in $$$$ because people still pay for beta key access ....
"
KimuRA wrote:
for my opinion 1 year beta tests should be enough for open server. during normal play each people which will find bug/error can report in on forum.

The issue is not so much finding bugs that's currently in the game, that'll continue to happen long after OB goes live. They're making content for the game - act 3, PvP, new skills and whatnot - and all that needs to be checked and balanced.
"
KimuRA wrote:
Thanks for answer but i really want to know date when it will be open for all.
ciknay You wrote that it should be before the end of year, i heard that it should be before end of this month..
f

looking for good information from admins/developers and why this date is still move and move. maybe reason is in $$$$ because people still pay for beta key access ....

I doubt very much it will be in open Beta by the end of this month as the current plans are running a Week long rolled into Month Long League race on both default and Beta. Which takes us into November.

The reason the date as you put it is move and move is because the game is not ready to be launched yet. Money is really irrelevant and i doubt that the occasional $10 here and there will make a great difference as a lot of people are to tight to pay to test the game and holding off for Open Beta(and really its not costing anything as the donation you make you receive back in the form of microtransaction points which can be exchanged for cosmetic items eventually and at the moment can be used to purchase extra stash tabs). And if it is a financial issue then that money is getting sunk back into the development of the game so its a win win situation.

Still the major PVP patch to be released and tested before OB when act 3 will be launched with the Open Beta.
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
Last edited by Stretch163 on Oct 15, 2012, 12:52:46 PM
"
ciknay wrote:
Remember, we are testers first, and players second.

"
wrehn wrote:
[Suggestion] How to end Desync: [url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335390[/url]
Just read the kotaku article about act three, and Chris said he expects OB to start in december.

Hope he sticks to this date this time xD
"
ciknay wrote:
Just read the kotaku article about act three, and Chris said he expects OB to start in december.

Hope he sticks to this date this time xD

I just hope he stick to his quality standards.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info