What are you doing between now and release?

I'm taking this little project out of the closet and work on it a bit more.

I will be playing PoE and maybe some Hex, but what is that you're making :P
A dragon skull

I don't remember how big it is going to be, but i just attached 2 small horns and it's already a good 50 CM, i think it's going to be about 70 CM when finished.

Also, it does get a jaw later on..
Last edited by Eleziel on Oct 7, 2013, 11:50:10 PM
For my gaming needs, playing Terraria.
We tested it extensively
celebratin' :)
IGN: WildTortillaFart
"
OscarGon1234 wrote:

Is Hex any fun?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I am bored as fuck, I was trying to play poe again but theres no Hype when I know I will be doing the same in 2 weeks. So I am looking for some good games. Any advices? I was playing skyrim,wow,minecraft,saints row,torchlight and DayZ and I am already bored of everything. So if anyone have any good games ( best would be online) let me know in this topic pls
"
avodat wrote:
I am bored as fuck, I was trying to play poe again but theres no Hype when I know I will be doing the same in 2 weeks. So I am looking for some good games. Any advices? I was playing skyrim,wow,minecraft,saints row,torchlight and DayZ and I am already bored of everything. So if anyone have any good games ( best would be online) let me know in this topic pls

Killing Floor is a good time waster if you like shooter/survival games.
I'll be finishing a run through of Half Life 2 (currently midway through EP2), dusting off my Team Fortress 2 skills, and generally laying low.

Looking forward to the release on Steam so I can get other friends easily addicted, and hopefully make some more.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
OscarGon1234 wrote:

Is Hex any fun?

I would recommend it to anyone who likes Trading Card Games, but it is a bit more complex than HearthStone that's for sure :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info