Season Four, Event 153: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
I like trains.
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
died 5 mins before end on position 30.. and so far my best result was 91.. thats ridiculous :/
died to the evasion check, weird run anyway
had to log off twice, once about half way into caverns of wrath, second time in river crossing about half way aswell. pretty good item rng for act 1 but vendor rng + map rng wasnt that great, 3 extra town visits because i couldnt find rings/leather belt. could have probably done ~32min a2 otherwise. no second quicksilver this time
Felt like I had a half second delay the entire race, but F1 showed normal numbers. Got the points I was looking for, in any case.

#49/#10mar
Absolutely terrible RNG in this race. Had to kill merveil with a white sabre and boarding axe. 70 cleave dps at lvl 20. Only currency I found all race was a single chance orb.

Don't know but recently RNG seems to get worse and worse and I can especially notice that bosses are dropping less and less.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Absolutely no idea how I made it to level 16...

I was at -14% Move Speed the whole race due to not finding, transmuting or Altering MS on about 12 pairs of fking boots!!!!!!!!!

Decided to Reave it up after Hillock dropped a rare Marauder shield and magic Plate Vest. I used these the whole race because apparently decent shields don't drop after Twilight Strand, and the Plate Vest had life regen on it.

Burning Menace nearly killed me but I managed to Quicksilver backwards fast enough to regen a bit from flasks. Then I couldn't find the waypoint in Ship's Graveyard before having to log out due to Vulnerability curse and 5 blue Rhoas.

Had to re-walk all the way from Prisoner's Gate, un-equipping the shield and vest for some extra speed.

My computer's HDD was flogging itself and I alt tabbed to try to find what process was causing the fuss. Couldn't see anything so tabbed back in and started the run through Anger to Merveil, then my game closed and Windows Update restarted my PC and installed updates, even though I have automatic updates TURNED OFF!

8 minutes later, updates done, game relaunched, struggled through to Merveil. Nearly ripped to those bloody freeze pulsers on the way. Merveil's first form game me a bit of issues because Nessa only have 1 Sapphire ring, so I alched one of my Corals in the hope of getting Cold res. I got Fire...

Got to Forest encampment with 5 mins left and just dinged 16 in Old Fields killing a rare elemental next to Gniess.
Spoiler

Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Oct 10, 2013, 2:01:05 PM
"
IronMask75 wrote:
Absolutely no idea how I made it to level 16...

I was at -14% Move Speed the whole race due to not finding, transmuting or Altering MS on about 12 pairs of fking boots!!!!!!!!!

Decided to Reave it up after Hillock dropped a rare Marauder shield and magic Plate Vest. I used these the whole race because apparently decent shields don't drop after Twilight Strand, and the Plate Vest had life regen on it.

Burning Menace nearly killed me but I managed to Quicksilver backwards fast enough to regen a bit from flasks. Then I couldn't find the waypoint in Ship's Graveyard before having to log out due to Vulnerability curse and 5 blue Rhoas.

Had to re-walk all the way from Prisoner's Gate, un-equipping the shield and vest for some extra speed.

My computer's HDD was flogging itself and I alt tabbed to try to find what process was causing the fuss. Couldn't see anything so tabbed back in and started the run through Anger to Merveil, then my game closed and Windows Update restarted my PC and installed updates, even though I have automatic updates TURNED OFF!

8 minutes later, updates done, game relaunched, struggled through to Merveil. Nearly ripped to those bloody freeze pulsers on the way. Merveil's first form game me a bit of issues because Nessa only have 1 Sapphire ring, so I alched one of my Corals in the hope of getting Cold res. I got Fire...

Got to Forest encampment with 5 mins left and just dinged 16 in Old Fields killing a rare elemental next to Gniess.
Spoiler

dont wear a shield

and btw that coral ring is one of the best ive seen in a race lol
http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
Last edited by RhoxPOE on Oct 10, 2013, 2:11:06 PM
First time so high in race ladder.
I might be spending some more time on racing after this 30th place.
And this! 3rd Witch? I know she's a tough choice for turbo races since she almost doesn't have any life nodes, but seriously, 3rd Witch after playing with one hand on chips and beer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info