Holy cow this game almost made me cry

I have been playing Diablo since it came out. I still to this day play Diablo II a lot lol. Google probably hates me for the amount of times I have typed "Diablo II clone rpg" into their search engine. The point is last night I found this game while I was digging through the net, and even though I haven't got to play this yet I will gladly wait for it. I'm so tired of the days of WoW and the fact that every rpg online is exactly like it... so to the developers, THANK YOU
Default ladder: Zosia
yep , i found this game a week ago trough a random search on youtube about diablo.
went from youtube to this site and glad i found it.

now ...waiting on release date or beta key!
"
I have been playing Diablo since it came out. I still to this day play Diablo II a lot lol. Google probably hates me for the amount of times I have typed "Diablo II clone rpg" into their search engine. The point is last night I found this game while I was digging through the net, and even though I haven't got to play this yet I will gladly wait for it. I'm so tired of the days of WoW and the fact that every rpg online is exactly like it... so to the developers, THANK YOU

Hey guy. Just before Diablo 2: LoD was released. What in-game event happened?
Yeah, I almost cried too, and I was lucky enough I did the google earch 4 days before the beta began, so I was able to get a key as a "veteran".

The game feels exactly like Diablo 2. I intuitively put my hands on the keyboard in exactly the same position and it worked right away. I didn't have to adjust anything, it feels and plays just right.

Everything about it is awesome so far.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
i must agree i played the shit outta D2... i mean... yeah.. too much been looking forward to this game since i found it, it looks great and unique.
"
Fourier wrote:
Yeah, I almost cried too, and I was lucky enough I did the google earch 4 days before the beta began, so I was able to get a key as a "veteran".

The game feels exactly like Diablo 2. I intuitively put my hands on the keyboard in exactly the same position and it worked right away. I didn't have to adjust anything, it feels and plays just right.

Everything about it is awesome so far.

Nice to hear from someone who is playin the game. If it is truely as close as you say it is I am sure I will be spending a lot of time sitting right here playing this game whether its beta or i have to wait it out
Default ladder: Zosia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info