Could You Tell Me If Rebuke of Vaal is Any Good

very bad build, no defense at all, no eva, no armour, no es ... and low life.
"
BearCares wrote:

I just got this, can you tell me whether it's any good. It does about 1/3 of the damage that my modestly equipped facebreaker does. I just realized that I have about 3 level 60 characters with full respects available and wanted to know if I should make an all out Rebuke of Vaal build or not.

I suppose it could be decent in an elemental cleave build.
100% life from your skill tree is nothing. You'd have like 2k life at the very most, which is unusable.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
As a cheap weapon to buy and use if you dont have a decent elemental weapon its ok i guess.But the high level requirement means that its almost impossible to not find a good weapon untill that level,even if youre playing self found.

Its the best example of having a bit of everything ,but not excelling in any department.A very badly designed unique.
Last edited by dualestl on Oct 2, 2013, 2:06:37 PM
"
Heroofexile wrote:

"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
100% life from your skill tree is nothing. You'd have like 2k life at the very most, which is unusable.

You kids have never played with good block% have you
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:

"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

You kids have never played with good block% have you

And you kid should think about it again. Having around 50% block makes you still get hit by 1/2 of the attacks, so that still makes you a dead body on the ground whenever you meet a stronger mob. Would be fine until lvl 60-65ish, but after that, you are dead most of the time.
Don't make up stupid builds that won't work, that is how some newer players get frustrated with the game, just because one guy on the forums spit out that shitty build. If you are going for so low life build, you should atleast go for tons of armor with that block chance and you still will die.

P.S. - don't listen to guys who have NEVER played outside of standard sandbox. (I am not really a hardcore player or anything, but you need to try it to understand how not to die to everything with yellow or orange letters.)
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Last edited by rogueyoshi on Oct 2, 2013, 7:51:07 PM
Minimum Life% you should aim for in Lifebuilds is 200 (maybe 180 if you have maxblock)
Makes me wonder if the Dev's cry everytime they see posts like this. Its not the game stifling builds, its the players.

This build could work with the right play style, and would be very gear dependent.

It would also be heaps of fun. Which is what the game is about.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
This build here will work with it. Its a Dual Wield Reave build. Melee Physical+Multistrike+Faster Attacks + Reave. Carcass Jack Armor.

If you can get 6 link carcass jack rune Reave+Melee Physical+Multistrike+Faster attacks+Concentrated effect+Increase Area Of effect :P

Mara Build Why? Becasue Only Mara Can pull this off :P

Your going to need some gear with resists and mana leech...

Build
Last edited by WarlordClaw on Oct 3, 2013, 2:50:26 AM
Anything under 225% life is unusable. EVEN with max block.
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info