ARPG with Van Helsing

Totally missed it cos not on the front page, doh.
PAUL THE DELIVERY MAN STOLE MY GIGABYTE WINDFORCE OC GTX 970s!

I'm gonna set Dominus after him.
"
bhavv wrote:
Totally missed it cos not on the front page, doh.

credibility sliding
The Ruler's Head Inquisitor
I joined Valkyrie in his Path as well :)

Awesome game, love the itemization and the trading system!
When I hunted enough monsters in Borgovia, I go to Wraeclast to continue the carnage ;)

Megapull_Neocore
Megapull, Community Manager @ NeocoreGames
Last edited by megapull on November 10, 2013 9:37 PM
Also, if you want to play with us, just send a friend request. :)
Only one week remaining to the Van Helsing I Complete Pack, which will have additional features beside all the dlc-s. We hope that we were able to fulfill the requests of our community.

Lets see ! :)

- All DLC's (Blue Blood, Thaumaturge, Arcane Mechanic) included
- New scenario levels
- Neverending story (Players can continue adventuring after finishing the main story mode)
- PvP mode
- New netcode for co-op
- Refined, balanced loot system
- Monster respawn
- PC controller support
- Mac version

(Not including the DLCs, these features will be contained in a patch that will be downloaded for everyone, for free - you asked for it, we deliver it ;)
I'm a bit confused as to why you can't explain how threat or roles work in co-op, or how you think the game stands out. I would have seized the opportunity to brag and talk about the gameplay or art style, instead you ignored the questions.

I guess I can understand why you were ignoring the question about whether it has a linear storyline; after reading comments about how boring, unsatisfying, and short your game is, it is very unlikely I will ever purchase such inadequate software.
Gentoo Linux ░ nVidia 343.13 ░ wine 1.7.26 (eroen)
winetricks -q vcrun2010 d3dx9_42 d3dcompiler_43 riched20 usp10
wine reg add 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes' /v 'Fontin SmallCaps' /t REG_SZ /d 'Fontin'
I played Van Helsing, really enjoyed it. Good ARPG, good price. Thanks for making such a fun game!
Game is currently on sale on Steam - $5 where I am/12 hours left. If you haven't picked it up, now is a good time, the game is quite good.
Feel free to add me - IGN: RulerofAsgard
Usually on in the evenings (GMT -6:00 (Central Standard Time))
As the complete pack, which is only 6.45 and you got 32 hours left to get it. :P
It was a long time that news has been announced here. But we are back:P

My mate Megapull made a new video about our amazing landscape settings. A new spectator camera mode has been implemented to our engine, so from now, there can be movie like features in our engine based cinematics, and there will be ^^

We will also do some other movies, and we will try to stick to a humor-based setting. I've already seen the script, and it will be pretty fun, even to make it:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR02NlPFmCk
Last edited by Valkyrie_Neocore on February 12, 2014 10:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info