Yesterday's legacy migration, 0.9.12r patch and upcoming 0.9.12s patch

A few hours after we deployed 0.9.12qq yesterday, we followed up with the 0.9.12r patch that fixed some immediate problems the testers found. Thanks for your quick and detailed bug reports!

The small 0.9.12s patch will be deployed tomorrow. It contains some more important bug fixes (such as the one where party members sometimes appear to stop moving). A new feature in 0.9.12s is that deaths of top-ranking ladder hardcore characters are announced to their whole league, so that hardcore races are more exciting.

450 of the t-shirts that we ordered for Gold/Diamond supporters arrived today. It's an impressive quantity of fabric! We're accumulating quite a large pile of physical goods that we should be able to start shipping out as soon as their shipping cartons arrive.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:40:38 AM
Those t-shirts look great.....buuut I'm looking forward to an holofoil Diamond Kiwi t-shirt!
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
mmmmmm physical goods
"
Chris wrote:

A new feature in 0.9.12s is that deaths of top-ranking ladder hardcore characters are announced to their whole league, so that hardcore races are more exciting.

Out of curiosity ... It would be nice to see the Default League deaths ... restricted to viewing on the website ladder only.

I'd love to know how many times they've died along their road to glory.

In our quest to conquer the world ... allies are just future enemies that don't realise it yet MAWHAHA !!!
Last edited by Illysio_Nightstar on Oct 9, 2012, 11:37:11 PM
"
Chris wrote:
450 of the t-shirts that we ordered for Gold/Diamond supporters arrived today. It's an impressive quantity of fabric! We're accumulating quite a large pile of physical goods that we should be able to start shipping out as soon as their shipping cartons arrive.

Awwwwwwww yeah. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Cool stuff, can't wait to start reading updates about Act 3 content (not a pvp fan).
If it was closer to next June, I'd ask if you could hand-deliver on the way to E3...

By the way, will you be out here for that?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Chris wrote:
A new feature in 0.9.12s is that deaths of top-ranking ladder hardcore characters are announced to their whole league, so that hardcore races are more exciting.

I hope the cause of death is announced as well, along with the color of the monster and also name if its rare or unique. Should make for some hilarious times in global if so!
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Oct 10, 2012, 1:07:01 AM
Just curious, would it be possible to buy one of the shirts at a later date(since I'm sure supporters would have priority on getting the available shirts), without buying the gold+ support packs, and if so, any idea how much they would cost individually?
At the moment I'm not able to just drop $200, but would love to get one of those shirts.
"
OblivionLost wrote:
Just curious, would it be possible to buy one of the shirts at a later date(since I'm sure supporters would have priority on getting the available shirts), without buying the gold+ support packs, and if so, any idea how much they would cost individually?
At the moment I'm not able to just drop $200, but would love to get one of those shirts.

I'm also interested in this (getting 3 t-shirts for example?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info