Season Four, Event 130: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
Died for brutal desync when fighting necromancer in fetid pool, got teleported 3 times half screen back to middle of dead rhoas.. so i rerolled and died for same massive desync at same place.. seriously? and i payed lot of money to help game development recently :/
"
Shadow_469 wrote:
Died for brutal desync when fighting necromancer in fetid pool, got teleported 3 times half screen back to middle of dead rhoas.. so i rerolled and died for same massive desync at same place.. seriously? and i payed lot of money to help game development recently :/

Were you going for first fetid? If you weren't, there's no real reason to go there during races.

Half the battle is knowing where to sprint through and bottlenecks to avoid that cause desync in turbo races. High stun chance mobs (like charging rhoas) and chillers are the biggest causes.

I started late and died when brutus had a sliver of health left because I got overconfident. Ah well, my RNG was pretty poor overall.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Oct 4, 2013, 1:13:47 PM
no rares. no alchs D: ... just an "ok" magic wand and shield from a vendor and nice gem drops :)

gg!
Took longer than I'd like in the prison (by a lot) but I'd rather be fully prepared for Brutus than dead.
Spoiler

got this helm 40 min in the race, but cant use it.

Found this in a large chest 5mins before the end of the race...

RNG gods, why do you taunt me?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Oct 4, 2013, 1:49:58 PM
Died early on my usual bow Ranger char. Decided to restart Shadow and muck around with Reave-Claw. Claws really are OP for leveling. Facetanked Brutus*, Burning Menace and Merveil* with the gear below, as I never found upgrades before I hit 15 lol.

(*Facetanked to the point I ran out of mana in both fights and had to dash for a portal. Merveil I ran out on first phase)

Build was pretty bad. Didn't know what to go for for turbo, so I went for a mix of Life and damage. Got the double-life Coral after I had all the life nodes.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAFr8eGiaVKCowVFVLYeJte4fbjDaZV6Z_sbO1SO1B_5M=

Spoiler

EDIT: Oh man. So tired I only just noticed the shield was +1 melee gems. I just slapped it on without looking because it was yellow.

>.<
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Oct 4, 2013, 2:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info