Would this run PoE good after the official release without slutters?

AMD A10-5800K APU
MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 Motherboard
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue Hard Drive
NZXT Source 210 Case
430W Corsair CX430 Power Supply

Thanks in advance
No graphics card will really hurt your performance, might be a good idea to go for 4GB of RAM and try to pick up a small ATI graphics card. Even 512MB will really help, but a 1GB card would be a lot better.

An SSD will also help the games performance, but might be out of your price range unfortunately.
Slutters? So much more descriptive than Desync!

+1
While I do applaud AMD on their A10 chips, any gaming rig should really not use them. If you list your price range, if you're buying of course, I can help.
"
"Would this run PoE good after the official release without slutters?"

Slutters?

Without them, no less.

Back me up on this one, Bermbi; we need MORE slutters in the official release, not less.

;)

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
From Charapedia:

Sluttering (alalia phalliphagus) is a speech disorder in which the flow of speech is disrupted by voluntary oral blockages and prolongations of sounds, syllables, words or phrases as well as involuntary silent pauses or blocks in which the person who slutters is unable to produce sounds.

That's a nice definition (though I'd think it would have to do more with running sounds together, not clearly articulated, and repeating them) ... but I think the OP was referring to a more urban dictionary.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
Moonyu wrote:
Slutters? So much more descriptive than Desync!

[...]

+1

It also sounds way more satisfying.

Imagine you rage about Slutters ingame.
So much more wordplay possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info