Tomorrow's patch time, prizes for its leagues and a big pile of posters

Prizes for the new default and hardcore leagues have been announced here.

A few thousand posters arrived at the office today. We haven't opened them yet, but the sample on the top of the package looks awesome. These will be shipped out with the supporter packs when the rest of the physical goods arrive.

Yesterday I completed my acquisition of the Rhoa Sculpture. We met with the artist (our community member Jazzo) and whispered secrets into his ear. The sculpture sits proudly on my desk, causing developers to stop and examine it as they walk past.

There was no Build of the Week video made over the weekend. We do expect to do one this coming weekend.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:40:57 AM
I'll free my kin from your stone prison one day.
I like the name.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
can't wait, perhaps ill ^"be" around for this set of events...

~Anthrax
www.GameReaper.net
Last edited by ReaperAnthrax on Oct 8, 2012, 12:48:19 AM
Dat poster, looks very nice. Hopefully the next few updates show us how the t-shirt looks like. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 8, 2012, 12:47:43 AM
id so buy just the t-shirt

perhaps a shop section after game release for map posters, t-shirts, etc.

inb4 ebay kinda thing lol
~Anthrax
www.GameReaper.net
Last edited by ReaperAnthrax on Oct 8, 2012, 12:49:25 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Dat poster, looks very nice. Hopefully the next few updates show us how the t-shirt looks like. :D

:-)
http://pathofexilegame.pl/ - first Path of Exile fansite - Since January/February 2011
"
Noktis wrote:

:-)

I was just asking since the map poster looks a bit different from the pre-purchase page. So, I am just wondering if GGG is gonna add anything else to the t-shirt.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 8, 2012, 2:35:44 AM
"
Chris wrote:
The 0.9.12qq patch will be deployed tomorrow. As mentioned before, the patch includes a legacy migration and the enabling of resistance penalties on higher difficulties. I can confirm that there will also be a passive skill reset with this patch. We expect to deploy the patch at approximately 4pm NZ time.

Prizes for the new default and hardcore leagues have been announced here.

A few thousand posters arrived at the office today. We haven't opened them yet, but the sample on the top of the package looks awesome. These will be shipped out with the supporter packs when the rest of the physical goods arrive.

Yesterday I completed my acquisition of the Rhoa Sculpture. We met with the artist (our community member Jazzo) and whispered secrets into his ear. The sculpture sits proudly on my desk, causing developers to stop and examine it as they walk past.

There was no Build of the Week video made over the weekend. We do expect to do one this coming weekend.

Secrets! I know what secrets you traitor :p
I stream and create content on YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/IndieSenshi

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Character and item resets also means gems, orbs and that kind of stuff right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info