Prizes for new Default/Hardcore leagues

At these two points in time, the top player by experience on both the default and hardcore ladders will receive Path of Exile swag in the form of:

• An A1 Map of Wraeclast Poster
  • A Path of Exile Soundtrack CD
  • A Path of Exile Game DVD

The top 10 players on the default and hardcore ladders will receive a Demigod's Presence - the unique amulet which is not destroyed by the wipe when we enter Open Beta.

The top 20 players on both ladders will receive the following microtransaction credit:

• #1: 500 Points (valued at $50)
  • #2: 400 Points (valued at $40)
  • #3: 300 Points (valued at $30)
  • #4-5: 200 Points (valued at $20)
  • #6-10: 100 Points (valued at $10)
  • #11-20: 50 Points (valued at $5)

There are no currency-item prizes for these leagues.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:41:02 AM
Looks like I actually have a chance at getting myself a demigods.

Can't wait.

Thanks for the update.
What will happen if you win, and you already have a supporter pack with the poster, soundtrack and dvd?

Will you get two copies?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
What will happen if you win, and you already have a supporter pack with the poster, soundtrack and dvd?

Will you get two copies?

Yes, or you can nominate another player to receive them.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Meh with college in the way still, there is no way I cannot compete for top 10 spot in the ladder, or even top 20. Dat amulet is lokkin very nice. qq
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

11PM my time. Ugh, looks like it will be a late night tomorrow.
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

10PM.

Gonna be a long night
Oh hell yes. I don't even have to wake up early for this. 11pm and I have the next 3 days off work. I shall be getting a demigod this time, at least if I die in HC all isn't lost. I'd rather get a demigod from HC though.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
Chris wrote:

I truly hope there will be no currency rewards in the future also.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I truly hope there will be no currency rewards in the future also.

Why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info