Terraria 1.2 patch out oct 1st

So not long.Its a major patch and by the looks it's at least as content rich as the 1.1 patch that transformed the game with its redstone like mechanics (electricity and contraptions) and Diabloesque item system(added in random stats on items).

I've chosen to delete my characters and world from 1.1 so that I can experience the new content better especially as it looks like new lower tier items are added.

By the way PvP is a lot of fun in the game with all its different weapons and I believe the 1.2 patch is adding in cannons that actually demolish the landscape(Previously only dynamite and small bombs could do this(well of course your digging tools too)) which could make it even more interesting.

Last edited by Kavlor on Sep 27, 2013, 1:36:36 PM
"
Kavlor wrote:
So not long.Its a major patch and by the looks it's at least as content rich as the 1.1 patch that transformed the game with its redstone like mechanics (electricity and contraptions) and Diabloesque item system(added in random stats on items).

I've chosen to delete my characters and world from 1.1 so that I can experience the new content better especially as it looks like new lower tier items are added.

By the way PvP is a lot of fun in the game with all its different weapons and I believe the 1.2 patch is adding in cannons that actually demolish the landscape(Previously only dynamite and small bombs could do this(well of course your digging tools too)) which could make it even more interesting.

why delete your old character and world, you could have just created a second world.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

why delete your old character and world, you could have just created a second world.

Removes the temptation.
Woot for Terraria. Good news to start my Saturday morning, thanks OP.
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info