ARPGFan's "How to pick up a girl" thread.

I totally found a keeper today and this is how:

Was at the mall, saw a great looking girl working at the one bakery store.

I went in pretending to be interested in the cookies and pastries that were for sale.

I bought a cookie and another pastry and said to the girl behind the counter "I have to admit, out of all the sweets here, your smile is the sweetest".

She couldn't stop smiling and said "thanks that was sweet".

I followed up with "You don't happen to be single do you?"

She said "Actually I am".

I asked her "Maybe I could treat you to dinner sometime and we could get to know each other?"

She said "sure" and we traded phone numbers.

Since then we've exchanged 145 text messages and I'm looking forward to surprising her with a rose in the morning shortly after the mall opens.

:D
"Why are you not in my kitchen?"
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Did you just seriously make a how to pick up a girl thread? If a girl saw your PoE is the only reason I have to live thread they would run for the hills.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Did you just seriously make a how to pick up a girl thread? If a girl saw your PoE is the only reason I have to live thread they would run for the hills.

Nah, the chick I met today is a geek like me too. xD
Youre too much man. Word of advice, hold off on the rose a little. Too much too soon you know?
"
TheWretch wrote:
Youre too much man. Word of advice, hold off on the rose a little. Too much too soon you know?

+1000
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Seriously. Keep it casual and friendly but obviously interested.

And if you find out she really likes Diablo 3, like, REALLY likes it, as many girls I know do, uhm...remember, she has a very sweet smile.

This is gold.
"
arpgfan wrote:
Since then we've exchanged 145 text messages

In one day? How is this even possible?

gl hf
I call shenanigans.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I call shenanigans.

Ahhhhhh, play nice. I hope he's happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info