Pwn'd

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/outposts/post/oracle-completes-miracle-comeback-to-retain-americas-cup/

Oracle completes miracle comeback to retain America’s Cup

Team USA wins eight straight races against Emeritus Team New Zealand to overcome 8-1 deficit and a two-race penalty to keep Cup in the U.S
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Congrats and inb4 Offtopic...

Edit: Damn Charan ninja powers just activated.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Sep 25, 2013, 5:54:11 PM
"
You know this forum well enough not to post this anywhere but Off-Topic.

I know but no one would see it then. :)

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
"
You know this forum well enough not to post this anywhere but Off-Topic.

I know but no one would see it then. :)

You might be surprised by the popularity of Off-topic. A fickle beast, but not without its fans.
"
Indeed, I would say we have a very active off-topic board, and oddly one less trolled than the General Discussion.

This runs counter to my experiences on other fora, where I typically avoid the Off Topic board like ten types of plague.

Well I guess I will start looking at off-topic. I like Charan, in past experience avaoid off-topic like the plague!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info