Shit Girls Say / now with NSP / yepp, the vammumtn are here now too

None taken. Homo? Rlly? We're in 2013 but do you buddy.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yes really. :D

Those guys have very feminine vibrations, to put it lightly.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
So that threatens you to the point where you cant see the humor in it?
I don't see what's homo about it, they have nice chicks in all their videos.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
It diverts my interest, Surely.

You will become the expressions you continously are affected by and admire, so you keep watching such and you will not see the difference between acting like that and like a man, so you have to watch out in this day and age. These guys are literally ripe with faggotry, it's quite clear. Jumping aroud acting like women with super gay smiles, gay as in happy, they are happy kiddies like small boys. You can see it in their smiles and facial expressions, plus their voices.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
It diverts my interest, Surely.

You will become the expressions you continously are affected by and admire, so you keep watching such and you will not see the difference between acting like that and like a man, so you have to watch out in this day and age. These guys are literally ripe with faggotry, it's quite clear. Jumping aroud acting like women with super gay smiles, gay as in happy, they are happy kiddies like small boys. You can see it in their smiles and facial expressions, plus their voices.

It's humor man, if somebody takes them serious enough to get affected by their behaviour then he has other problems than acting womnanly.

Also, you only act this way because they affected YOU and that frightens you. People tend to lash out when they are frightened.
I couldn't resist dissing them :)))

Well, all i'm saying is it's not my style, but i don't judge people for watching what they like watching.

It's funny. Why does people always have to call others scared etc when they doing girl stuff, when you point it out?

It's like: "Hey yo, so you aren't man enough to wear pink, huh?". Makes no sense, because it's not about that, it's about principles, taste and being a man in the first place, these arguments that "oh, you're so scared", and "it's just his own weakness" are futile attempts at self-justification. In the first place you need not justify it to anyone whatever you like. just do what you want.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
I couldn't resist dissing them :)))

Well, all i'm saying is it's not my style, but i don't judge people for watching what they like watching.

It's funny. Why does people always have to call others scared etc when they doing girl stuff, when you point it out?

It's like: "Hey yo, so you aren't man enough to wear pink, huh?". Makes no sense, because it's not about that, it's about principles, taste and being a man in the first place, these arguments that "oh, you're so scared", and "it's just his own weakness" are futile attempts at self-justification. In the first place you need not justify it to anyone whatever you like. just do what you want.

Don't try to deflect. :))
;D
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Don't try to deflect. :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info