Season Four, Event 122: 1 Hour Descent

Hasted extra crit chance, extra cold damage cold snappers. Perm frozen and too mindfucked by this game to give a shit about logging out.
been looking for boss in lost cathedral for 5 min now :(

edit: this is weird. it says 14 monsters remaining and i can't find any of them, boss included. cant progress :(
Last edited by gfurm on Oct 1, 2013, 12:36:32 PM

epic crap :p
Alway die permafrozen...
im so happy there isnt more of these trash descents this season. i must be retard to always log on for them too...

i found my first quiver at lvl9 from spider zone... after clearing it completely. had to log out first time at very end of statue zone after rushing through narrow corridor packed with big, unkillable statues. second time at the beginning of frozen abyss after desyncing and missing roa from exploding spawns, never seen so many of them in descent. couldnt be arsed to log third time so i just got myself killed to some coldsnappers that froze me in the middle of 10 daughters.

shit dps from beginning to end. only got unusable rares, 5 melee weapons or so. would have loved to see longbow drop... using shortbow and ooming constantly cause so shitty dps is really frustrating
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 1, 2013, 12:45:54 PM
was busy cruising through thanks to:

and of course I die to perma-freeze, which would have been avoid if not for the stupid click-lock bugs -.-

EDIT: is there any bloody way to turn off the damned auto-loading of twitch videos for race event threads? drives me crazy...
Last edited by Necrolis on Oct 1, 2013, 12:46:26 PM
Well tomb of statues and after it that stupid level... :)) seriously I just had no more fun. I was perma-chilled, half-way frozen. As my char with my items (ranger) I couldn't just rush. If you do that - you get cold snapped and few seconds after you get blown away, yeah. After approx. 15 minutes spending in that frozen bullshit I said to myself "this is hilarious" This is the moment I went YOLO and died 2 seconds after.

P.S. All this without desyncs
DEATH & THRASH
Last edited by MetapoliC on Oct 1, 2013, 1:00:34 PM
1st time I play this and I must say that this shit is unplayable by melee class without good aoe such as GS. I went really nice on ELBLAM but this is absolute crap.

Started duelist with reave and I ran like through 2 maps at 1st level, cause you cant deal shit with horde of spawns, beefed queens and ranged shitsnakes in 1st map. Second map is not any greater at all. You REALLY can't get close to necros without being hit & desynced by undead rhoas into undead horde. It keeps reviving and you can't do shit.

My conclusion: maybe race was meant to be fair but as a fact I see it is good only for ranged and/or aoe chars due to monster combinations.

12 level dead permafrozen (even with dispel flask) duelist gear:
Spoiler

I know I could have better gear but I don't really good with item names since closed beta. I'm not hovering mouse over all whities cause I will get too slow in that case.
Hateful post.
Last edited by Kaskar on Oct 1, 2013, 1:03:38 PM
Started a few minutes behind, forgot how tough witch descent chests can be.
dropped with a reave, so I went melee physical halfway through!
Wtf rank 1 witch? I was playing it so casual

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info