Season Four, Event 112: 105 Minute Turbo Solo [Not Signature]

"
FrAgGy wrote:
While we're at it, the signature score board doesn't load for me for days now :S
To confirm, you will keep your reward points earned from this race, it will just not count towards the final signature race prize, which is the alternate art Demigod's Stride for the top three contenders of each class (for the entire pool of signature races).
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
FrAgGy wrote:
While we're at it, the signature score board doesn't load for me for days now :S

This will be due to a browser/DNS issue, if you post a thread in the Technical section detailing the problem we'll be able to help you resolve this.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
To confirm, you will keep your reward points earned from this race, it will just not count towards the final signature race prize, which is the alternate art Demigod's Stride for the top three contenders of each class (for the entire pool of signature races).

TOP!! good choice. Thx.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
FrAgGy wrote:

This will be due to a browser/DNS issue, if you post a thread in the Technical section detailing the problem we'll be able to help you resolve this.

I posted about the issue a few days ago, but no response as yet.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Sep 28, 2013, 5:50:56 AM
"
funky007 wrote:
Lol...I have made 3 guys for this race and all died...no reward but still fun.

Loving this game so much atm...might have to buy another supporter pack if my wifey will let me drop 270....

May have to hide the transaction somehow and break it to her slowly.

LOL, good luck with the wife mate and welcome to the game. Enjoy the racing, it's pretty fun starting with a fresh stash and seeing how far you can get ;)

Weird race with the overtime and all. Think I was about level 17 when the regular time was up. Got 2 Chaos Orbs and an Alch in Ship's Graveyard. Couldn't find a 3L bow to use the Alch on so I panic Alch'd my Coral Amulet lol. Could have turned out worse, I guess. Couldn't get move speed on boots but it wasn't the worst thing. RNG was decent. Struggled for Transmutes/Alts early, then found a few when most of my gear was already Magic. Finished the last 30 mins inefficiently farming Sins

#2 Ranger! (a long way behind).

Spoiler

My older gear (and something special for the HC stash ;)
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Sep 28, 2013, 6:11:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info