Season Four, Event 112: 105 Minute Turbo Solo [Not Signature]

is this 105 min or 135 min race?

i am confused a little bit, it's announced as 105 min but now i see duration is like 135 min?

oops!
=*v*=
There has been an issue with this race in which it has not completed at the correct time, due to this it will be removed from the signature race pool and most probably a replacement race will be added.

We will investigate what has happened, discuss the options here and come up with a solution and let everyone know as soon as possible, the signature score board on the website will be inaccurate until this has been done.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Lol...I have made 3 guys for this race and all died...no reward but still fun.

Loving this game so much atm...might have to buy another supporter pack if my wifey will let me drop 270....

May have to hide the transaction somehow and break it to her slowly.
Just in case you have not noticed already, I believe there may be a problem with the time duration of the following signature event. On my screen, it is listed as starting at 7:00am and ending at 7:45am (my local time, pacific standard). It should last until 8:45am pst.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
the signature score board on the website will be inaccurate until this has been done.

While we're at it, the signature score board doesn't load for me for days now :S
xandro broke the game. I want to throw up.
Desynch and lag were TERRIBLE right around the time I was taking on Brutus. It cost me about 10 minutes, I'd guess, due to logging out, checking my system for problems on my end (didn't find any) and just waiting it out. Once I got through Prisoner's Gate it seemed fine, but for a long stretch there it was just about unplayable.
Spoiler
#31/#8mar
Last edited by slably on Sep 28, 2013, 5:28:07 AM
--

Last edited by OrwinMaldoran on Sep 28, 2013, 5:26:48 AM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
There has been an issue with this race in which it has not completed at the correct time, due to this it will be removed from the signature race pool and most probably a replacement race will be added.

We will investigate what has happened, discuss the options here and come up with a solution and let everyone know as soon as possible, the signature score board on the website will be inaccurate until this has been done.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

dear ggg guys ... just rip this from the overall-ladder but count the single race points. i was number 3 templar first time and level 20 at ending :/

in fact the drops, cards and mobs are random!!!! a replacement race is NO FAIR!!!!!!!! option, because i cant play it exactly like i did in this race. please pay attention to this.

moreover: who can say that i will be able to play at the "replacement" race time?? noone.
Last edited by OrwinMaldoran on Sep 28, 2013, 5:30:11 AM
"
Powster wrote:
I am pretty tired so not sure

Yea, i am tired too, after 12hour night work, but i am not going sleep; instead going race in PoE :D

Was fun, even if i died just before expected end time, farming coves (and not go to Merv, my bad)
And when logout after ressurect to SC i noticed extra 30 min of race, so i started new char and reached at least lvl 7, which is a small satisfaction :D
=*v*=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info