Season Four, Event 112: 105 Minute Turbo Solo [Not Signature]

There has been an issue with this race in which it has not completed at the correct time, due to this it will be removed from the signature race pool and most probably a replacement race will be added.

You will keep your reward points gained from this race. It will just not count towards the alternate art Demigod's Stride that will be awarded at the end of the season.

We will investigate what has happened, discuss the options here and come up with a solution and let everyone know as soon as possible, the signature score board on the website will be inaccurate until this has been done.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
Last edited by GGG_Neon on Sep 28, 2013, 5:46:59 AM
Hopefully I don't die :)

Edit: Died at level 13 :(
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Sep 28, 2013, 6:48:00 AM
first time i die to turbo brutus this season. no leatherbelt or jade amulet on vendor so couldnt equip decent chest.
Frustrating death at merveil, can't evade shit :<
Phase 1 merveil hit me 6 times in a row with almost full evasion gear and survives with 10% hp :(

Oh well, was nice to find 2x quicksilvers before ledge, + 2 blue packs in ledge.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Got instagibbed by a pack of blue lit archers in sins that all fired at once. Heading downward at the time so they fired before they were visible and game over. It was my first sins run as well, dressed all in whites again, with sub 250 life. Shrug.

Nothing of value lost though as once again, no amount of trans, alts or vendor trips could produce a +1 cold item so my progress wasnt at the rate needed for a top 3 run and ive no use for more points.

GG all, see you next race.

Edit: So that "nothing of value lost" bit turned out quite literal. I also feel a bit less annoyed about randomly perishing now. Sucks for anyone who pulls a perfect run in this event!
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Sep 28, 2013, 4:57:39 AM
sorry for noob question...I am new to races. if you die before race is over do you still get the points rewarded or do you have to be alive at the end of the race?
"
funky007 wrote:
sorry for noob question...I am new to races. if you die before race is over do you still get the points rewarded or do you have to be alive at the end of the race?

No you do not, not for these races anyways.

I believe only the Descent events and Endless Ledge events will grant you points(after reaching a reward tier) if you die.
is the duration wrong for this race and next sig... I am pretty tired so not sure
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Powster wrote:
is the duration wrong for this race and next sig... I am pretty tired so not sure

Looking into it now, cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info