the templar

yeah i know there is a class forum but i feel it should go in general for everyone

WHY IS THIS DUDE AN OLD MAN?? that would be cool if we could make him young lol
No.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
I picture him as the old Templar guarding the grail at the end of Indiana Jones Raiders.
IGN: Gemmell
I don't think a young fresh templar would question his own order. An older one would be weary, experienced, much stronger, and ready to take on the task of discovering the truth, and able to do so.

Nope.

I do hope there are plans to add in customizing looks, even if its just hair color/types <.<
I picture templar as being a young dude too, but I guess it fits the old dude portrait better than marauder or duelist.
Last edited by phenny on Aug 28, 2011, 10:54:10 AM
He is old because GGG says hes old. GGG knows best.

Also all of the other characters are "young" so this makes the characters more unique and not all the same.
Last edited by Crius on Aug 28, 2011, 11:57:21 AM
If he were young the backstory wouldn't make any sense, and the class abilities either. Besides, I'm sick of young characters.
In this world,

There are still people that know my name.

That they remembered,

Is mortifying, intolerable! Yet,

I'm glad, so glad, that my tears won't stop.
I think Templar has to be of developed age, because even the "mage" is a young girl.

Also, Templar is known for his dedication and commitment to his belief - a young Templar wouldn't have much to show for yet.
I like that GGG has gone for more unique character looks rather than just the same old stereotypes that other games (like D3) continue to use.
Forum Sheriff
All character are 100% perfect so far. People are just moron and want to play with hot chicks or giant muscle dudes.

Boring, the old man RULES!

But i wish he had some pants >_<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info