Season Four, Event 108: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
I need a faster computer to win these races. When I watch these top streamers, EVERYTHING in their game, mobs included, runs faster then my game. Their mouse cursor seems to be the same speed is mine, just their game goes faster.

It could just be a streaming illusion. Or would a high end gaming computer make everything run faster?
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Sep 27, 2013, 6:47:21 AM

"
boof wrote:

Can't run past them, you have to kill em or you die a horrible unexpected death on the server, while you see yourself all cool, bad ass, and safe on your computer.
Looks like someone appreciates the dumpster netcode even more than i do ^ and thats saying something.
IGN: KoTao
Spoiler
Died to a champ blue archer mob + necro with 10 minutes to go :P
Last edited by slably on Sep 27, 2013, 7:51:18 AM
2 alchs, 2 chaos, 10+ trans, 10+ alts and 10+ trips to the vendor and i never did see a +1 weapon or shield. Sure was fun doing the entire trip to sins in all whites too, thanks to the orbs all going into useless wands and whatnot.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
I had lag the whole race but I manage to survive luckily
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
runs faster then my game. Their mouse cursor seems to be the same speed is mine, just their game goes faster.

It could just be a streaming illusion. Or would a high end gaming computer make everything run faster?

Faster *than*
Speed *as*
---------------------

That aside, it must be a streaming illusion, as I watched someone play Ranger in a race on stream and it looked like they were running double-speed across Twilight Strand compared to when I race.

Back to the race. Set a new PB again tonight in terms of Exp (727,480). Previous best was 693,702 and finished #28 overall (4th ranger). Finished #30 this time but still #4 Ranger! so probably a couple more Duellists in this race.

Got Move Speed on boots. Got a double-life Coral Ring and a Coral ammy with dual mana stats. Think I had a white Short Bow followed by a fairly ordinary Magic Longbow that was barely better than the Short Bow, but used because I didn't run out of mana so quick.

This was also the first race I decided NOT to go back for the EV+Life nodes in the Ranger tree. Usually I start out on the top path, taking Proj damage through to Ballistic Mastery (choosing only the very first EV/Life node before Hailrake), then going down to Heart of Oak. I then backtrack through Primal Spirit to Finesse via the 3% Att Speed node to address my constant mana issues. Then I usually go back to the bottom path and get all the EV+Life nodes before Finesse. This time I didn't...

I got the Proj Damage nodes as usual, then went right through to Aspect of the Eagle, completed that whole wheel first, then going back for the Mana and Heart of Oak stuff. had to log out a couple of time as Life was an issue, but I think it made progression a bit quicker due to the extra deeps.

Super stoked about a new PB though.

Spoiler
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Sep 27, 2013, 10:25:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info