Season Four, Event 102: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

I've decided ice nova as a main attack makes it tough to kill Brutus and Marveil. 17.5
Spoiler
I don't know what's wrong with your site, but the race pages break after a while if they're set on auto refresh, and the signature records page doesn't seem to be working either.

On a race related note, fighting Merveil with white boarding axes was fun. Good thing the game was generous with TPs.
"
ChodePeddler wrote:
how do you sign up? been trying

On the log-in screen, you click the button for the event, and create your char. However, you can't register earlier than 30 minutes in advance of the race.
Last edited by AdanOfDarkmoon on Sep 25, 2013, 6:50:21 PM
Ridiculous luck with RNG in this race! Look at all the added dmg on gear, also note decoy totem, added fire, projectile weakness all from drops.

Also:

Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
This was my second solo race as Templar. Got 7th overall and I gotta say cleave templar is about infinitely more fun than bow ranger, or at the very least the frustration level is alot lower.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Too bad I had the slowest act 1 :(
horrible, horrible rng for most of the a1... starting from prisons then continuing at shipyard + coves.

first of all i found like 2 portal scrolls in total from a1 so i had to burn so much wisdoms into portals just for killing brutus + merveil (and for merveil i only had 1 cold res ring... only saw one iron ring at vendor for lvls 10-12, no cold res ones (besides for the some random blues that cost 1 alt)

had to search for wp at shipard cause no portals (had to log out once right before coves entrance due to desync with rhoas.. surprise)

coves had like 10 monsters in total... got 30-40% exp after killing even the small packs. spend like extra 1½min clearing anger aswell, narrow shit map with 1000 exploding float dildos
Last edited by janimauk on Sep 25, 2013, 6:57:45 PM
Weapons.. check!

Spoiler

Used Poleaxe at Vaal. That and the hat made him easy. Hardest part about Vaal was my low armor vs. adds. Lightning beam didnt really hurt and I survived one smash. Now I just need to learn to be there earlier.
Pretty completely god awful RNG. Luckily I got lots of whetstones. I used a white 20% poleaxe until I found a transmute to roll it, and 4 alterations weren't enough to get any damage mods. Then after bandits i transmuted 62% ipd on another random poleaxe and finished the race with that. Too late to set a new record unfortunately
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info