[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
Madbeats wrote:
Why not do a crit version of this build for later game progression?

I also was flattered by the sheer numberss of a clit flicker strike and gave it a try. I started using swords but even a week into the season there wasnt a SINGLE Exquisite Blade-rare that suited me (400 PDS+ and around 8% crit). So I switched to Hegemonys Era and now am a happy crit staff flicker striker.

Does more damage (around 300k to around 200k) and got less HP(4,6k to 5,2 k). Since I got phase acrobatics (which is great) I dont really block and look like a disco-ball with all 3 types of charges.
Works just as well as my last one but simply is different. I wouldnt say it is just better, I mean there wasnt Ascendancy to my last character.
@ellen9u
Random monsters with reflect are not a problem, physical reflect maps - should be ok, but personally i simply reroll them - it's not worth the risk
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 16, 2016, 2:39:02 AM
CULLING STRIKE
Spoiler
god option lol
"
xDespo wrote:
yop man, amazing build, enjoying it a lot :p this is my actual setup gear, any suggestions ? need to change my weapon asap i guess, ty anyway :D (is that normal that i have 1k8 dps on flick and almostt 8k on frenzy ? both very powerful tho)

I take it you're running the axe version of the build, if so why are you using Maligaro's ? with Resolute Technique you don't use crit and you're better off with raw physical damage that you get from facebreaker or something else.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Mar 20, 2016, 2:42:52 AM
I'm curious: why didn't you head into Vitality Void and Spirit Void, the awesome leech nodes available close to the duelist starting area?
Because i ( personally ) get all the needed leech from other sources and thus grabbing those passives would be more or less a waste of passive skill points.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Because i ( personally ) get all the needed leech from other sources and thus grabbing those passives would be more or less a waste of passive skill points.

I'm thinking earlier. I mean, we can get 20+ respec points ot begin with, and the max to leech is awesome, even later on. Duelist literally got the best leech nodes with the rework, why not use it?
To answer your question i should just quote my earlier response. If you think it's worth it - go for it. In my opinion though you could spend those passives much better.
After around 20 hours playtime I'm now lv 67, minus all the trading and some breaks etc.

Since I didnt have that much currency I have to say, I needed to trade a lot in order to upgrade my gear a bit, that's what I currently have:

Spoiler

Cost: Around 1ex and 20chaos, and some self-found.

What I definitely need is better mana management, even with poachers mark I sometimes struggle with the mana, maybe a good amulet, we will see.

But now, I'm addicted to PoE again :/ ... damn.
"
kewkie wrote:
After around 20 hours playtime I'm now lv 67, minus all the trading and some breaks etc.

Since I didnt have that much currency I have to say, I needed to trade a lot in order to upgrade my gear a bit, that's what I currently have:

Spoiler

Cost: Around 1ex and 20chaos, and some self-found.

What I definitely need is better mana management, even with poachers mark I sometimes struggle with the mana, maybe a good amulet, we will see.

But now, I'm addicted to PoE again :/ ... damn.

You must have issues maintaining your frenzy charges, the blood dance gives you a chance to gain one on kill which made all the difference for me.

Maximum frenzy charges are nice too, unless you have made changes to the build i don't think it works very well in comparison.

Spoiler

I got the disfavour and daresso from another character other than that it's all self found

Still need a new ring and belt.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Mar 21, 2016, 12:13:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info