[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

@froshambo
I don't think that dropping blood rage will be ever possible ( or worth it ).

@ezrael
Actually bloodlust is something.... that I totally forgot about! It is definitely a much better option than added fire damage IF you are using the atziri axe. That's actually the first thing that i'll try tomorrow! But if don't have the axe I don't see a good enough way to take advantage of that gem.

EDIT: Ah no .. nevermind ... i was too sleepy to remember that you cannot cause bleeding yourself with bloodlust. Yes counterattacks can cause it but they are way too unpredictable and actually rare .. to rely on that and i can't really think of a good way to make that work.

@voydangel
If I go with ranger... personally I would do the exactly same 2h build ust with a slightly different tree due to the starting position. As for dual wielding its hrd for me to suggest anything because there really isn't any good reason to do that... I know that you just want to make it for fun so id say go for whatever feels right to you, after all you don't play it for maximum results so you know go wild.. and have fun!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 9, 2016, 5:25:11 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@froshambo
I don't think that dropping blood rage will be ever possible ( or worth it ).

@ezrael
Actually bloodlust is something.... that I totally forgot about! It is definitely a much better option than added fire damage IF you are using the atziri axe. That's actually the first thing that i'll try tomorrow! But if don't have the axe I don't see a good enough way to take advantage of that gem.

EDIT: Ah no .. nevermind ... i was too sleepy to remember that you cannot cause bleeding yourself with bloodlust. Yes counterattacks can cause it but they are way too unpredictable and actually rare .. to rely on that and i can't really think of a good way to make that work.

@voydangel
If I go with ranger... personally I would do the exactly same 2h build ust with a slightly different tree due to the starting position. As for dual wielding its hrd for me to suggest anything because there really isn't any good reason to do that... I know that you just want to make it for fun so id say go for whatever feels right to you, after all you don't play it for maximum results so you know go wild.. and have fun!

Wouldn't dual wield have a higher clear speed with end game equipment because they can whirl or something like that?
Not really .... you don't really waste any time flickering from pack to another and the dual wield damage is pure crap because flicker strike alternates weapons.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Korgoth hello, I wonder if your build How to Flicker is viable to play in hardcore?
some play it in hc and say its ok but personally I wouldn't recommend it.
dude why you say that the build cant by on party?
To play this build you need constant flow of frenzy charges. To get frenzy charges all the time you need to kill everything that you face. In a party the other party members will take the kills that you need to gain frenzy charges. Because of that you run out of charges all the time. No charges = unplayable build.
Level 90 in talisman league right now. Having tons of fun. Thanks for the guide!
What is your opinion on the following weapons, and which one to use ?

Kaom's Primacy vs Doomsower vs Marohi Erqi ?

I've been using the Marohi so far, since it seems to have the better dps, yet it makes me walk so slow. Also ready here that some people really like Doomsower. So I'm not really sure about it.

Thanks.
Honestly i like Marohi the least, sure big damage per hit but that's about it.
But between Kaom's Primacy and Doomsower....
Kaom's Primacy has culling strike and significantly higher damage per hit ( which is important for flicker strike )
Doomsower has higher attack speed and unless you socket your flicker strike setup in it .. that's about it.

In my personal opinion Kaom's Primacy > Doomsower > Marohi

But let's not forget that it hugely depends on the roll of the actual item .. i mean there is a big difference between 170-252 Doomsower and 270-366 one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info