What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

"
Mordron wrote:

People like yourself who don't plan to level up nor play characters in Standard league

Where did I write that ? I DO plan to play in Std.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 27, 2013, 2:46:49 PM
So, will the new mings chaos ring drop in standard or no? The base type is currently anarchy/onslaught only, but not sure if they will drop in standard. Please verify.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
So, will the new mings chaos ring drop in standard or no? The base type is currently anarchy/onslaught only, but not sure if they will drop in standard. Please verify.

"
All of the item base types introduced in Anarchy and Onslaught will now spawn in all leagues
IGN TylordRampage
If they nerf Kaom's, then they should nerf ES armors that can get 1000 + ES with Tri Ele resistances. There are builds far more viable that use these 1000 ES chests than those that use the Kaom's. Here's why: STR only gives a flat bonus to hp, but INT gives a % bonus per 5 points!!!! This means that 1000 ES is way more than 1000 hp based on how the stats INT works vs STR... this is total bs... oh, and that's right... you can even roll another 50 INT on those armors which is another 10% more ES... so that armor is like a Kaom's, plus the equiv in ES to the unique belt that gives 10% hp, plus you get tri ele... total and utter BS!!! Oh, and you can get 6L, too!!!!!

I will hope I don't have to play another damn CI league... I want to be able to play classes I want to play... not classes I am forced to play.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Sep 28, 2013, 5:26:14 PM
Man, I full agree with you , but after saying that

"
Azarius wrote:

I bought 11 x kaom's

how could you be credible ?

IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
Man, I full agree with you , but after saying that

"
Azarius wrote:

I bought 11 x kaom's

how could you be credible ?

My trade history says it all. I've invested many many times over the entire time I have been playing. I have been here since day one. I am credible because my trade history says it all. I have also had many rares ranked # 1 on indexers for various class builds. I have worked hard for everything I have LEGIT... some people on here don't know what hard work is in real life or in a game. I am a hard worker in game; I am also a hard worker in real life... I find it exciting to play the market. Why can't I find pleasure in doing something that the game has to offer? Not everyone has to enjoy the same thing, so get over yourself, please... trying to play the self-righteous role, eh?
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Sep 28, 2013, 8:20:48 PM
You may be credible as a trader, that's not my point.
But, because you put a lot of currencies on numerous Kaoms, you cannot be credible now by requesting no nerf for it ...
You are just gambling on the fact that there will be legacy Kaom , and it will worth shitload of exalts.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
You may be credible as a trader, that's not my point.
But, because you put a lot of currencies on numerous Kaoms, you cannot be credible now by requesting no nerf for it ...
You are just gambling on the fact that there will be legacy Kaom , and it will worth shitload of exalts.
\

When Chris himself said that there's a chance they won't change the older ones... how is it fair to toss around phrases with ambiguity knowing that it will affects players' TIME. TIME = money in game because it takes time to gain money, and it also takes time to earn REAL LIFE money. I used REAL LIFE money to buy stash tabs to store items that I acquired with TIME. If they are not fair to all players, then they will be stealing TIME. TIME for me in this case = both money in game and REAL LIFE money. I would not have bought stash tabs only to have my items worth nothing. There has to be a way to appease the majority and not just the qq carebares.

I've written this many times now, but it seems some of you do not read the whole conversation before making ridiculous comments. I have already offered suggestions that would be fair to the majority, but all I see people like you do is qq only to have what ONLY BENEFITS YOU.

"
Chris wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"ok you farmed like a mad cow to pay your Kaom Heart 30 exalts , and now we will nerf it ahahaha... hey why are you leaving the game ????"

Generally speaking, numeric nerfs to items don't apply to old ones.

Kaom's Hearts now cost 50 - 75 exalts on SC, so I hope Chris realizes that his remark will affect people who have invested most if not all of their time trying to buy these items. I hope there is some sort of compromise--if there has to be one--that is as fair as possible to as many people as possible. If I am going to be playing a game that only caters to qq carebares, then I might as well play WoW or D3...

Note: The game was developed by people who consider themselves hardcore gamers, and it seemed to me that from the onset they were designing the game with the hardcore crowd in mind. I see many people here who try to be rather snide with their retorts--some of which lack any logic whatsoever--that offer no real solution to various problems that have been discussed as of late. Some of us have been here since day ONE, and we have seen the direction the game has been taking since the beginning. Some of you seem to not understand the vision this game has, but some of us actually understand, and we stick around because we have high hopes that this company will become the champion for those who have been beaten down by their own champions in the past (Like Blizzard Entertainment did to a good portion of its faithful player base).

I believe GGG is a titan that can soon become a GOD!!!
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Sep 29, 2013, 10:25:13 PM
"
but all I see people like you do is qq only to have what ONLY BENEFITS YOU.

SO , what is benefiting me more ?

IGN TylordRampage
bowing out
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Last edited by FullCust on Oct 7, 2014, 10:05:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info