General Discussion on POE

As I don't understand general discussion on the forums (my threads moved ALOT) then anyone wishing to generally discuss POE with me, for whatever aspect, my ign is daaeofexileii. I like talking about the game, not spending my life searching for my own thread.

893 posts and out.

Definition of general:

gen·er·al

/ˈjenərəl/

Adjective

Affecting or concerning all or most people, places, or things; widespread: "books of general interest".

Noun

A commander of an army, or an army officer of very high rank.

Synonyms

common - universal - generic - broad - public

Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
If you are a fanboy posting happy thoughts, then your thread belongs in General Discussion.

If you have anything besides wishy washy bullshit to say, your thread will be moved.
This thread moved to Off-Topic, as it does not pertain to discussion on Path of Exile.
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
This thread moved to Off-Topic, as it does not pertain to discussion on Path of Exile.

i think he was talking about his last thread, the one that got moved to feedback, when all he was doing was asking the community a generalized question about quivers (and not really the kind of question that belongs in the "questions" forum as it wouldn't have any correct answer unless a Dev answered)

there are 3247237492379427947239572957 similar threads that have not and will not be moved.

XD
Last edited by tikitaki on Sep 22, 2013, 5:25:21 PM
"
tikitaki wrote:
"
Michael_GGG wrote:

i think he was talking about his last thread, the one that got moved to feedback, when all he was doing was asking the community a generalized question about quivers (and not really the kind of question that belongs in the "questions" forum as it wouldn't have any correct answer unless a Dev answered)

there are 3247237492379427947239572957 similar threads that have not and will not be moved.

XD

Yup, by 'this thread' i was referring to this thread, not the other thread (which has been handled already)
the other thread was "handled" as in - moved to the wrong forum for no apparent reason?

if so, i would use a different word.

So much mads, I hope this thread goes places.
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
Just to make it clear, I spoke to a mod and they felt it was more appropriate in the beta feedback forum as it had some interesting points and was more likely to been seen by the beta feedback team. That being said, they were happy to move it back to general discussion and apologised if this upset me. I declined moving it back as I will not be continuing to use the forums, due to one reason or another being frequently displeased with my experience. In hindsight, I regret making this thread, although this thread was appropriate in general discussion in my eyes, as I wanted to generally discuss POE with other people who might also be finding the forum experience frustrating. Therefore, it was directly aimed thread about POE, for people who like to discuss POE. The mod replying to this is not the mod I spoke to or who moved my thread fyi. I did find it ironic that it was moved.
So wait, you're mad because your thread got moved into a forum because the people moving it thought it would have a better chance at being seen by the developers and upon you complaining they apologized and offered to move it back....?

I don't get how you could be mad from this. I mean yeah, the mods+admins are extremely 'move' happy with threads in GD, but in this case I can't possibly imagine how you could be angry.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
So wait, you're mad because your thread got moved into a forum because the people moving it thought it would have a better chance at being seen by the developers and upon you complaining they apologized and offered to move it back....?

I don't get how you could be mad from this. I mean yeah, the mods+admins are extremely 'move' happy with threads in GD, but in this case I can't possibly imagine how you could be angry.

Was angry before explanation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info