Difficulty Level Naming

unforgiven for the 4th lvl of difficulty
Phantom
Sick
Relentless
Well I see no recent posts from any of the GGG big shots, so this is probably all moot.

But, for my 2 cents...

I like the idea of having "Exile" synonyms, but when I try to differentiate between banished, outcast, exiled, etc., I can't really do it. They all mean about the same thing to me. I think the point of this is to have the average user understand a rising categorical difficulty level by your designated word choices.

So, in my opinion, your "Hard" synonyms offer a wider selection of words and would serve your intent more clearly.

I'd like to see "Hard, Cruel, Ruthless" end with Ludicrous, Armageddon, or Deathwish.
How about something like:

- Torture
- Judgement
- Evisceration

I do like the suggestions of Apocalypse and Annihilation.
Everyone has been Exiled though, despite the difficulty.

-Casual
-Intense
-Brutal
-Insane
Nightmare
Anguish
Merciless
Ruthless
Suicide
I Am Death Incarnate!
Devilish
Ungodly
Obscene
Holycow
ChuckNorris
Last edited by MarlonB on Aug 26, 2011, 4:38:42 AM
I must say i dont like the first 3. Not that is that big of a deal. Difficulty level names really dont matter to me. But if your going to have them they should sound good and logical. "Hard" should not be the easiest level. So how about 4 new ones:

Normal
Hard
Cruel
WTF (ok this might not fly so) Annihilation
I agree with tpapp157 and ness

outcast -> forsaken -> banished -> exiled

i think it has a really good sound to it and breaks from the norm. Having said that tho i like these words...

Infernal
Murderous
Suicidal
"
outcast -> forsaken -> banished -> exiled

Yeah I'm really liking that too.
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. - Hunter S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info