Looking for friends

hi every1 im looking for people to play mmorpgs with. best way to keep track of me is facebook, skype, or steam. my facebook is Mckaiser Abyss, my skype is Mckaiser Dragon, and my steam is deathbloodragon.

The games I play most right now is Maplestory(bera), Path of Exile, dragons prophet, and cyber monster.

The games I have on my laptop are requiem, Perfect world international, grand chase, cabal, flyff, dragon nest, starcraft 2 (bad at that game, terraria, minecraft, scarlet blade, archlord, maestia, neverwinter, c9, tera, runes of magic, remnant knights and a few more but not willing to play them.

Im always looking for a new mmorpg to play but i keep it free to play and i rather play in a open field than in dungeons all day. Also no into games like Dota or LoL.
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
No one's gonna add you bro
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Sep 25, 2013, 8:34:26 PM
cool
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

poke

games

hmmm

day 3

lvl 200 dual blade in maplestory bera

yay weekend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info