Story of Path of Exile

Hi all!

i played poe for +- 1 week, and i tested lots of things, so i made my personal opinion of the game, its a good one, but now i want to really enjoi the game, read the Story of PoE, read about the world, about the important people of the game, i want read and write my own story.

so, here is the question,there is a story of Path of Exile?

Well, the story is still somewhat vague, and so many parts are still missing from the beta.

The premise, however, is that you are exiled from wherever you came from, by your peers, and wake up on the shores of a dark continent, Wraeclast. (Each class has its own story as to why they were exiled. i.e. the witch was cast away because her powers scared people, etc.)

From there, you try to survive. I'm not sure what the ultimate goal is, however. Are they trying to reclaim their status ? Are they trying to take over Wraeclast ? No sé.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
Last edited by Fourier on Aug 27, 2011, 11:42:28 PM
Ok I just realized you are in beta so you know all of this already.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
"
Fourier wrote:
Well, the story is still somewhat vague, and so many parts are still missing from the beta.

The premise, however, is that you are exiled from wherever you came from, by your peers, and wake up on the shores of a dark continent, Wraeclast. (Each class has its own story as to why they were exiled. i.e. the witch was cast away because her powers scared people, etc.)

From there, you try to survive. I'm not sure what the ultimate goal is, however. Are they trying to reclaim their status ? Are they trying to take over Wraeclast ? No sé.

so, you know the same as i know xD

anyways,thanks for the reply, i going to write a personal story of my new character ;)

PS: that "no sé" sound to me like you speak spanish?

I think the lore, that is yet to come, will answer many of the questions about this game. The IGN review posted on this site said it was the games only real shortcoming.

My understanding is that the people that exiled the 5 starting characters, also caused the destruction of Wraeclast. So it's possible that these characters may try to restore Wraeclast and bring down the ones sending people there. It's also possible that there could be some stories about others who were sent there, but are not playable characters.
Don't mind me, just posting in hopes of a key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info